So, how's that repeal effort working out for you, Republicans?

RunInRed

The most racist president ever with an agenda to destroy America. Hussein Obama is the worlds biggest terrorist. He destroyed a nation.

I can honestly say that I fear him more than al queda, Iran and North Korea combined. And he has certainly done more damage.

I would highly consider dialing back the hyperbole.

and it's Al-Qaeda

Thanks. And I have honestly 'considered it' and I stand by my statement. Obviously, it's an opinion and we all know, opinions vary but it's an opinion held by many others than just me.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AUUSN, I respect your opinions but I must ask why tone it down? I think it's time to really call a spade a spade before things get even worse.

I agree that Obama has done more damage to our country. JMHO.

AUUSN, I respect your opinions but I must ask why tone it down? I think it's time to really call a spade a spade before things get even worse.

Possibly because such rhetoric sounds like it's coming from a foaming-at-the-mouth lunatic?

Possibly because such rhetoric sounds like it's coming from a foaming-at-the-mouth lunatic?

I agree but sadly, at this point, this administration has provided so much fodder to get exercised over I can just about understand people foaming at the mouth.

I suspect it's my apolitical nature. ALL Politicians, every single one of them is complicit in the current state of affairs, I despise them all equally.

I guess it is easy for someone, living the cushy western lifestyle, to say that they fear the President more than a Sunni Terrorist organization, Sharia lead Mullocracy or a repressive communist government.

The wildly uneducated 'opinion' would be quite different if that person was a Shia, heading to evening prayer who suddenly finds themselves blown to pieces.

Or the Iranian Christian living and worshiping underground for fear of being prosecuted.

Or the North Korean slaving away in a "re-education" camp.

I suspect it's my apolitical nature. ALL Politicians, every single one of them is complicit in the current state of affairs, I despise them all equally.

I guess it is easy for someone, living the cushy western lifestyle, to say that they fear the President more than a Sunni Terrorist organization, Sharia lead Mullocracy or a repressive communist government.

The wildly uneducated 'opinion' would be quite different if that person was a Shia, heading to evening prayer who suddenly finds themselves blown to pieces.

Or the Iranian Christian living and worshiping underground for fear of being prosecuted.

The difference is none of the examples you used ever had thus will never experience losing the freedoms that American citizens have taken for granted but are slowly losing. Now you can deny that if you wish but if you do I would ask you to tone down your judgmental posts calling other people's opinions ignorant. The reasons for fear are starkly contrasted but Americans are not crazy for fearing the political drift toward statism in this country

The difference is none of the examples you used ever had thus will never experience losing the freedoms that American citizens have taken for granted but are slowly losing. Now you can deny that if you wish but if you do I would ask you to tone down your judgmental posts calling other people's opinions ignorant. The reasons for fear are starkly contrasted but Americans are not crazy for fearing the political drift toward statism in this country

Let me re-read my post...... nope didnt call anyone's opinion ignorant. It was MY OPINION that another stated opinion was uneducated.

You and I come from a different frame of reference and life experiences, so we'll leave it at.

But do carry on, I'm out.

That's the most clueless post I have seen yet. From anyone.

I have to LOL at the irony I see in this post. Caliing someone elses opinion ignorant and then stating ' ALL Politicians, every single one of them is complicit in the current state of affairs'. :) And just for the record, if I lived on the moon, I'd be more worried about my oxygen supply that what the moron in the White House is doing. But I don't live on the moon, nor do I live in some God forsaken, muslim craphole. I live in the greatest country ever and I see it being ripped apart at the seams by lawless and corrupt people in charge who somehow maintain support from what is IMO, some ignorant folks. And again, I'll stand by my opinion that Obama et al is a bigger threat to Americas future than al queda, Iran and North Korea combined. We are or are supposed to be a nation run by the rule of law and Obama, Holder etc are dismantling that.

I have to LOL at the irony I see in this post. Caliing someone elses opinion ignorant and then stating ' ALL Politicians, every single one of them is complicit in the current state of affairs'. :) And just for the record, if I lived on the moon, I'd be more worried about my oxygen supply that what the moron in the White House is doing. But I don't live on the moon, nor do I live in some God forsaken, muslim craphole. I live in the greatest country ever and I see it being ripped apart at the seams by lawless and corrupt people in charge who somehow maintain support from what is IMO, some ignorant folks. And again, I'll stand by my opinion that Obama et al is a bigger threat to Americas future than al queda, Iran and North Korea combined. We are or are supposed to be a nation run by the rule of law and Obama, Holder etc are dismantling that.

So in your opinion, would it be a good thing for someone to assassinate Obama?

You really are ignorant, aren't you? He should be in prison IMO.

How was that "ignorant"? :dunno:

Do you really believe this stuff you are writing down or not?

I believe every word I have typed. Do I believe anyone needs to be killed? No. Do I believe Obama and Holder and many others deserve to be in prison? After they have a fair trial, Yes.

I believe every word I have typed. Do I believe anyone needs to be killed? No. Do I believe Obama and Holder and many others deserve to be in prison? After they have a fair trial, Yes.

Then perhaps you should re-consider the vehemence of your rhetoric. It sounds more like something coming from a demented person than a sober argument for impeachment.

Then perhaps you should re-consider the vehemence of your rhetoric. It sounds more like something coming from a demented person than a sober argument for impeachment.

Then maybe you need to work on your reading comprehension. You consider it 'demented' and I consider it passionate. You're also likely one of the simpletons that believe racism is the reason so many people despise Obama. I love America and honestly I'm old enough to not really give a crap what you or anyone else thinks of my opinions. My opinion remains that Obama is a failure on EVERY level and is the biggest threat that exist to the future of my country.

Then maybe you need to work on your reading comprehension. You consider it 'demented' and I consider it passionate. You're also likely one of the simpletons that believe racism is the reason so many people despise Obama. I love America and honestly I'm old enough to not really give a crap what you or anyone else thinks of my opinions. My opinion remains that Obama is a failure on EVERY level and is the biggest threat that exist to the future of my country.

Fine. But I seriously doubt my perspective is all that unique. But you certainly have the right to come across as demented.

There is no place in a fanatic's head where reason can enter.

-Napoleon Bonaparte

That's good. I wasn't familiar with that quote. Bonaparte had a way of getting to the essence of things.

-Napoleon Bonaparte

That's good. I wasn't familiar with that quote. Bonaparte had a way of getting to the essence of things.

No doubt, now if he would have waited until Spring to advance on Russia and dropped his obssession on crossing the english channel to invade England...

Lord Nelson owned his Navy on the high seas which goes to the heart of having a balanced force both on land and sea.

I have 2 friends that signed up. One pays $9/month and the other pays $7/month. Of the 7million - I wonder how many are paying like them. It will take a lot more than this to cover the costs.

I dont have any further info as far as if they pay deductibles or how much a co-pay is for them. In any case - both were previously uninsured meaning that they are contributing far less than what they will actually cost. This is a fundamental problem. It is also the reason this relies on 100% participation. The population of Alabama is roughly 5 million. We have 50 states. 7 million is no mile stone for healthcare.

-Napoleon Bonaparte

No doubt, now if he would have waited until Spring to advance on Russia and dropped his obssession on crossing the english channel to invade England...

Lord Nelson owned his Navy on the high seas which goes to the heart of having a balanced force both on land and sea.

It's only natural that navies affect history more than armies. After all, just look at a globe. ;D

Archived