Saban meets UA gymnastics team

WarEagle84

Nick Saban Met the Alabama Gymnastics Team

Nick Saban met the Alabama gymnastics team yesterday. The idea was that Saban would help the team focus as their national title run nears. Instead, thanks to Amanda Jetter, everyone is going to focus on what might be the most awkward Nick Saban photo ever taken.

saban%20gymnastics%20team.jpg

I guess in an age of Bobby Petrino, you can never be too careful when your picture is taken with coeds.

Above all else.

NO TOUCHING!

And make sure that the gymnasts who are taller than me are squatting in the front. Nick Saban is seven feet tall!

Read more...

Actually what I noticed first was that several of team members are trying not to look taller than little nicky.

Hey, let's not hold Nicky's awkward stance against him. So he's a little uncomfortable? ...everyone knows he prefers spanking A.J.'s bottom. ;)

Actually what I noticed first was that several of team members are trying not to look taller than little nicky.

My first impression, exactly. Weren't they thoughtful?

My second thought...wonder what a stunt shot w/little Nick at the pinnacle would have looked like? Oh, the heights he could reach...like Seuss's Yertle the Turtle, would it be enough? :Sing: :Sing: :Sing: :Sing:

Looks like he's trying to hold something down.

You mean like a fart? That's what I thought the first time I saw the picture.

Not the impression I got....

Archived