2016 3* DE David Marshall (UGA flip 2/3/16)

Auburn4Winners

Just got some news that Georgia have offered me this past weekend when coach Schumann visit #dawgsontop

@dee_hooper35

Wouldn't Malzahn have conditioned his most recent offer upon him not taking any additional visits? Given that he already decommitted once before.

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These guys who commit, de-commit, commit...... every time the wind changes, they are FOLLOWERS not leaders. Auburn has far too many followers on the team now. I would wish our staff would target leaders with self confidence instead of just stars. If you pay attention, these recruits will show their true colors. Same with coaches. I don't want a "Taker", I want a "Giver"!

I wish kids would be more serious about their commitments. If you want to look around, don't commit in the first place.

I am having a difficult time keeping apart the names of the different posters with the name WarEagle

I wish kids would be more serious about their commitments. If you want to look around, don't commit in the first place.

I am having a difficult time keeping apart the names of the different posters with the name WarEagle

Sorry, I've been a member for about a year but don't post much. I keep up with the information but never really have a lot to say.

What a number of them do, they commit to a school to lock down a spot, then go shop for something better.

In recruiting lingo, "commitment" means today's favorite. Nothing more, nothing less.

Sorry, I've been a member for about a year but don't post much. I keep up with the information but never really have a lot to say.

No apologies necessary. Post more!

Lol y'all do this with some recruit every year stop chastising the kid because he's trying to make the most important decision of his life.

Lol y'all do this with some recruit every year stop chastising the kid because he's trying to make the most important decision of his life.

If he decommits twice, he is dead to me.

If he decommits twice, he is dead to me.

Agree.

If kids want to wobble on their commitments and keep going on other visits and throwing out all sorts of tweets/comments about being only partially committed then that's fine, but if they're doing it I have no problem with any school yanking their offer either.

As they say, you shop we shop

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.seccountry.com/auburn/auburn-commit-expects-program-to-hire-a-defensive-coordinator-this-week

Just an interesting interview from Marshall. It's from Seccountry so if you're that guy that repeatedly harps on its value, don't click on it. David Marshall did say that he thought Derrick Brown would be our surprise recruit in this class.

Well he certainly doesn't sound very committed. "Still deciding".

He is like a girl trying to figure out what to wear.

Archived