2016 3* DE David Marshall (UGA flip 2/3/16)

Auburn4Winners

With Cowart and Holland we should be good over next couple years at Buck with Marshall, Davidson, Prince and Thomas other DE is looking good we really need a couple of DT's and at least two probably three linebackers to round out the front 7. We already have Tre at LB and from what I hear Bush looks promising so a couple more LB's and I will be happy and maybe Mikey also. Then it is how quick we can develop the new players as to how fast we can see a turn around on D. This kid can be a piece of it.

Who is Bush? Forgive me in advance if I'm having a brain lapse. Thanks

2016 LB from Florida. 4*. Talented player.

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With Cowart and Holland we should be good over next couple years at Buck with Marshall, Davidson, Prince and Thomas other DE is looking good we really need a couple of DT's and at least two probably three linebackers to round out the front 7. We already have Tre at LB and from what I hear Bush looks promising so a couple more LB's and I will be happy and maybe Mikey also. Then it is how quick we can develop the new players as to how fast we can see a turn around on D. This kid can be a piece of it.

I'm told that CWM is on the verge of starting Atkinson at LBer. So don't forget him.

Who is Bush? Forgive me in advance if I'm having a brain lapse. Thanks

2016 LB from Florida. 4*. Talented player.

Oh ok. I thought you were referring to a player on roster already.

Will needs to start Atkinson while he's still young enough to move around. Old age hits quickly.

Screen-Shot-2015-02-22-at-11.11.44-AM.png

PS. I love everything I've seen from Holland this year. That kid can really play, and he hits like he means to hurt people. Cowart still strikes me as a 3-4 DE. At least from what I've seen, he's not as dynamic on the edge as Holland or McKinzy or Lawson. His gift is that he looks like he can play inside or outside. He's a big guy. If he can play the true DE position, that DL starts to look a lot more dynamic.

If all this is true plus Bush at LB then recruiting is picking up at positions of need. lets keep Stove happy at WR and get KD and things are turning to the good guys. Still a long way to go to NSD.

I agree with all this. Let's hope it happens.

WDE says CWM thinks Holland can be better than Lawson over time. If Holland is able to stay healthy, he will be better. Carl has awesome potential, when he is on the field, but he has only been able to play 1/2 of a single game in 2 years. I sure hope we get Carl back for a long stretch, and I feel bad for him, but we need kids to be on the field.

I'm told that CWM is on the verge of starting Atkinson at LBer. So don't forget him.

Yep. He's been practicing well as plays w/ instincts which some of our other guys aren't.

Will needs to start Atkinson while he's still young enough to move around. Old age hits quickly.

Screen-Shot-2015-02-22-at-11.11.44-AM.png

PS. I love everything I've seen from Holland this year. That kid can really play, and he hits like he means to hurt people. Cowart still strikes me as a 3-4 DE. At least from what I've seen, he's not as dynamic on the edge as Holland or McKinzy or Lawson. His gift is that he looks like he can play inside or outside. He's a big guy. If he can play the true DE position, that DL starts to look a lot more dynamic.

Here at the office we call him "Paw Paw" because he looks like he retired from the NFL in '93.

I had almost forgotten about him. He has the tools coming out of HS it would be great to get some PT for Atkinson this year to get him ready for next year.

That would be interesting.

What time is Marshall announcing his next school choice?

6:40-7:30 ET

And isn't he planning to come to the Auburn game the next day? I think we have our answer of where he commits.

What time is Marshall announcing his next school choice?

6:40-7:30 ET

And isn't he planning to come to the Auburn game the next day? I think we have our answer of where he commits.

Britt, don't ruin it for us. Darn!

To: WarDamnEagleWDE

Despite the idiots on this board that will argue with anyone (including yourself), please don't let it get you down and please keep posting.

Thanks!

Am I the only one having a hard time nderstanding this?

Am I the only one having a hard time nderstanding this?

Like, why he doesn't just go ahead and start Atkinson?

Despite the idiots on this board that will argue with anyone (including yourself), please don't let it get you down and please keep posting.

Thanks!

?

Thanks!

?

WarDamnWDE is very valuable to this site. I really hope posters like AUJeff and yourself, don't keep him from posting his inside scoop!

Archived