2016 3* DE David Marshall (UGA flip 2/3/16)

Auburn4Winners

Seems like both parties may not have the options they thought would be available at one time. Hopefully things will go smoothly this time around.

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Per his twitter David Marshall is committing tomorrow.

Recent intel suggests he will get back on the Gus Bus.

Good. I'm sorry that some fans seem so egregiously inconvenienced by his having had trouble making a huge decision for himself, but I'd be glad for him to come back if our coaches want him.

It can't be that hard to make a decision when your top two, Bama and Ole Piss, don't want you.

It feels like both Auburn and DM's significant others broke up with them and now they are settling and getting back together.

Good. I'm sorry that some fans seem so egregiously inconvenienced by his having had trouble making a huge decision for himself, but I'd be glad for him to come back if our coaches want him.

It can't be that hard to make a decision when your top two, Bama and Ole Piss, don't want you.

It feels like both Auburn and DM's significant others broke up with them and now they are settling and getting back together.

"If you can't be with the one you love, then love the one you're with."

You may be right but I have not seen it anywhere the the Rebs did not want him.

I don't know what could have changed then. Unless his ole miss visit sucked because he named ole miss his leader before he even stepped foot in Oxford.

KN just tweeted that the Auburn D Line could have new additions soon, emphasis on the "s." We already expect DM, so the question is who else? That juco guy that played for Illinois for a month?

KN just tweeted that the Auburn D Line could have new additions soon, emphasis on the "s." We already expect DM, so the question is who else? That juco guy that played for Illinois for a month?

Thats what E said last night.. Hopefully.

DM, Paul James (Illinois guy), and Keir Thomas flip from FSU, and Nick Coe are all guys I could see committing to AU soon.

I don't know what could have changed then. Unless his ole miss visit sucked because he named ole miss his leader before he even stepped foot in Oxford.

We picked the heat up as did his grandmother who is a big AU fan.

He was there for 2 years. He is a true Junior right now and left Illinois in August.

CWM is what happened. He is very high on Marshall.

DM, Paul James (Illinois guy), and Keir Thomas flip from FSU, and Nick Coe are all guys I could see committing to AU soon.

I'm told Thomas is getting Clayton's spot.

So they traded them?

If all this is true plus Bush at LB then recruiting is picking up at positions of need. lets keep Stove happy at WR and get KD and things are turning to the good guys. Still a long way to go to NSD.

So they traded them?

No. CWM just thinks that Thomas will be ready to play before Clayton so Thomas got the spot.

So they traded them?

No. CWM just thinks that Thomas will be ready to play before Clayton so Thomas got the spot.

Interesting. From his picture, Thomas looks a bit too stocky to play the Buck position.

So they traded them?

Interesting. From his picture, Thomas looks a bit too stocky to play the Buck position.

Kid is quick. Holland is being groomed to be the future at Buck. CWM thinks the sky is the limit for Holland at Buck. Better than Lawson good when he gets some time under his belt. So I'm told.

So they traded them?

Kid is quick. Holland is being groomed to be the future at Buck. CWM thinks the sky is the limit for Holland at Buck. Better than Lawson good when he gets some time under his belt. So I'm told.

Wow, quite the compliment.

So they traded them?

Quick and stocky? Sign him up?

With Cowart and Holland we should be good over next couple years at Buck with Marshall, Davidson, Prince and Thomas other DE is looking good we really need a couple of DT's and at least two probably three linebackers to round out the front 7. We already have Tre at LB and from what I hear Bush looks promising so a couple more LB's and I will be happy and maybe Mikey also. Then it is how quick we can develop the new players as to how fast we can see a turn around on D. This kid can be a piece of it.

With Cowart and Holland we should be good over next couple years at Buck with Marshall, Davidson, Prince and Thomas other DE is looking good we really need a couple of DT's and at least two probably three linebackers to round out the front 7. We already have Tre at LB and from what I hear Bush looks promising so a couple more LB's and I will be happy and maybe Mikey also. Then it is how quick we can develop the new players as to how fast we can see a turn around on D. This kid can be a piece of it.

The good news is that talented new kids who are coached well but make youthful mistakes will still be an upgrade over what we've been subjected to since Tubs left. We're already seeing that this season.

Who is Bush? Forgive me in advance if I'm having a brain lapse. Thanks

Archived