2016 3* DE David Marshall (UGA flip 2/3/16)

Auburn4Winners

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think some kids enjoy the attention and don't want it to end. Once they commit and the other schools call to see how solid it is they realize if I say I'm done with recruiting they'll stop the love. Either that or they just have a hard time saying no. Often they still end up honoring their commitment, however soft it was. I'm not a psychiatrist, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express.

I could care less

Well do it.

Agreed. We really need minimal caring from AU fans on this one.

I bet he has a new school everyday. Good luck to him where ever he decides to go

Did he decommit?

I don't think so but he still has to make the decision on where he wants to go to college. Which is absurd because he should've been told that if he commits to Auburn again, then no more games.

Did he decommit?

I don't think so but he still has to make the decision on where he wants to go to college. Which is absurd because he should've been told that if he commits to Auburn again, then no more games.

I'd tell him to kick rocks too, but unfortunately, we really need him... with Manning, and now, Newkirk out.

Did he decommit?

I'd tell him to kick rocks too, but unfortunately, we really need him... with Manning, and now, Newkirk out.

We do not need anyone that doesn't want to be here. It really seems this kid loves the attention and we should let he go and find the limelight he thinks he deserves.

Most of the time I feel most on here are butt holes to the kids in situations like this, especially after being close to it and seeing it. But with this guy I'm tired of him

Took us 27 pages to get this far with a 3* kid? Thing must really be dull out there.

My guess is he won't decommit until he gets a committable offer from UAT or UGA and that may not come until NSD and we'll be SOL. So I say we yank it now and move on to someone who wants to be an Auburn Tiger.

My guess is he won't decommit until he gets a committable offer from UAT or UGA and that may not come until NSD and we'll be SOL. So I say we yank it now and move on to someone who wants to be an Auburn Tiger.

Did I miss a link or some other solid evidence that indicates that Marshall is once again wavering? What's the source of the current concern?

Did I miss a link or some other solid evidence that indicates that Marshall is once again wavering? What's the source of the current concern?

He posted #dawgsontop and tells every interviewer that he is still deciding on where he is going. People that are still deciding aren't committed, whether someone thinks they are or not. You can't be committed if you're not actually committed. Same as a decommit really. I'd be willing to bet RG can replace home with someone better at this point. No sense in wasting any energy concerning this one. If he shuts down recruiting and recommits to AU (verbally, technically still "committed"), then I'll pay attention. Until then, sianara

David Marshall tweeted this on Jan third:

"Crazy that I'll be making my decision soon and going to college in couple of months "

It sounds like he is past wavering and now just doesn't know. And he has been retweeting a ton of Georgia stuff lately.

He posted #dawgsontop and tells every interviewer that he is still deciding on where he is going. People that are still deciding aren't committed, whether someone thinks they are or not. You can't be committed if you're not actually committed. Same as a decommit really. I'd be willing to bet RG can replace home with someone better at this point. No sense in wasting any energy concerning this one. If he shuts down recruiting and recommits to AU (verbally, technically still "committed"), then I'll pay attention. Until then, sianara

All of this

Did he decommit?

We do not need anyone that doesn't want to be here. It really seems this kid loves the attention and we should let he go and find the limelight he thinks he deserves.

No doubt. It doesn't bode well for him even if he does commit. RG will put him through the ringer, he'll not like it and wonder if he picked the right school..he'll end up transferring or something.

He is saying the same stuff he said the 1st time he was "committed".

Thanks all. I don't keep up with the twitter junk.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." I'd call this guy and tell him one more comment about the DullDawgs and he can go there, go to Georgia Southern or jump in the lake, the Auburn offer is withdrawn.

Too many of these kids have ZERO idea of what the word COMMITMENT means.

If I were recruiting, and a kid told me he was seriously thinking about committing, I would sit him down and make sure he knows what that means. You don't "commit" to a school and then sit around talking about how much you like this or that other school. It makes me rather irritated to see that kind of thing happen.

Archived