Jameis Winston issued civil citation - 4/29/2014

AUEngineer2016

Jameis was arrested last night for stealing crab legs from Publix. It is on tomahawknation.com. Link.

If this is true, this is hysterical. I mean, it's terrible that the kid made a mistake, one that might wreck his future, but who in the heck gets arrested for stealing crab legs?!?!?

ETA: Also apparently means that he is done for the year in baseball. He really "did it big then".

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeez - Wait for the "We need to pay athletes" hype to start up again. I would feel sorry for him if he were stealing Spam or something of that nature.

Jeez - Wait for the "We need to pay athletes" hype to start up again. I would feel sorry for him if he were stealing Spam or something of that nature.

I don't even think that argument is valid here though, because they just approved unlimited meals for athletes. He didn't steal the food because he was hungry, he stole the food because he thinks that he is above everyone else and should be able to eat crab for dinner as a college kid (which I can promise you, us "normal" college kids don't).

I don't even think that argument is valid here though, because they just approved unlimited meals for athletes. He didn't steal the food because he was hungry, he stole the food because he thinks that he is above everyone else and should be able to eat crab for dinner as a college kid (which I can promise you, us "normal" college kids don't).

He lives in the sea food center of the eastern US and he steals sea food from a chain grocery store????

And he get a citation for shoplifting and not arrested??? I wonder how other people in Tallahassee get treated when they shoplift.....

ETA: Also apparently means that he is done for the year in baseball. He really "did it big then".

This is true - reports are that they were Alaskan King crab legs. No small, wimpy crabs.

I feel bad for him....i myself struggle with a deep burning desire to enjoy crab legs from time to time. Some time the urges are too much to handle. I'll black out and find myself at some cheap sushi buffet place not knowing how I got there or why I am covered in melted butter and the empty husks of these poor crustaceans pilled up on the table in front of me. Sure there is some momentary relief from the urges but this is almost immediately replaced by a deep sense of self loathing. All those poor creatues dying to fullfill my sick desire, the ever shrinking bank account, all those calories that will inevitably go straight to my hips, and not too mention I know full well that i'll be hungry again in a couple of hours. So the cycle repeats itself..... keep fighting the good fight Jameis, i'm with you brother!

FSU needs to pull his scholly and run him out of town. I know it will not happen. He has been in several reports at FSU and the school has no backbone to step in and deal with his inflated ego!

FSU needs to pull his scholly and run him out of town. I know it will not happen. He has been in several reports at FSU and the school has no backbone to step in and deal with his inflated ego!

I dont think he should be run out of town for this, but he is definitely not the icon you want. However, he puts buts in the seats and sells jerseys. Remember that FSU is on very unstable financial grounds. He would have to rape kill someone to get kicked out.

I feel bad for him....i myself struggle with a deep burning desire to enjoy crab legs from time to time. Some time the urges are too much to handle. I'll black out and find myself at some cheap sushi buffet place not knowing how I got there or why I am covered in melted butter and the empty husks of these poor crustaceans pilled up on the table in front of me. Sure there is some momentary relief from the urges but this is almost immediately replaced by a deep sense of self loaving. All those poor creatues dying to fullfill my sick desire, the ever shrinking bank account, all those calories that will inevitably go straight to my hips, and not too mention I know full well that i'll be hungry again in a couple of hours. So the cycle repeats itself..... keep fighting the good fight Jameis, i'm with you brother!

post of the year?

:bow:

I dont think he should be run out of town for this, but he is definitely not the icon you want. However, he puts buts in the seats and sells jerseys. Remember that FSU is on very unstable financial grounds. He would have to rape kill someone to get kicked out.

If he is run off, he still has 2 or 3 years of eligibility, Penn St was foolish enough to take the old FSU president, they might take the old FSU QB. Then again..........

I feel bad for him....i myself struggle with a deep burning desire to enjoy crab legs from time to time. Some time the urges are too much to handle. I'll black out and find myself at some cheap sushi buffet place not knowing how I got there or why I am covered in melted butter and the empty husks of these poor crustaceans pilled up on the table in front of me. Sure there is some momentary relief from the urges but this is almost immediately replaced by a deep sense of self loaving. All those poor creatues dying to fullfill my sick desire, the ever shrinking bank account, all those calories that will inevitably go straight to my hips, and not too mention I know full well that i'll be hungry again in a couple of hours. So the cycle repeats itself..... keep fighting the good fight Jameis, i'm with you brother!

post of the year?

self-loaving? Is that where you bake yourself into a meatloaf? Or start singing "Bat Out of Hell"?

post of the year?

self-loaving? Is that where you bake yourself into a meatloaf? Or start singing "Bat Out of Hell"?

Whoops...fixed

Love the picture of Jameis with the crab legs!!

Well at least the FSU meal planners are getting some ideas about what they should be offering as between meal snacks....though I have to admit that crab legs would have been the last thing that would have come to my mind.

I feel bad for him....i myself struggle with a deep burning desire to enjoy crab legs from time to time. Some time the urges are too much to handle. I'll black out and find myself at some cheap sushi buffet place not knowing how I got there or why I am covered in melted butter and the empty husks of these poor crustaceans pilled up on the table in front of me. Sure there is some momentary relief from the urges but this is almost immediately replaced by a deep sense of self loathing. All those poor creatues dying to fullfill my sick desire, the ever shrinking bank account, all those calories that will inevitably go straight to my hips, and not too mention I know full well that i'll be hungry again in a couple of hours. So the cycle repeats itself..... keep fighting the good fight Jameis, i'm with you brother!

hahahahaha, I lost it.

Well, at least you are doing your part to help out the stars of "The Deadliest Catch" on The Discovery Channel.

From the first linked article: "a Burger King reported Winston was stealing soda in a ketchup cup." What?! How much soda can a ketchup cup even hold? He could probably get more soda just squirting it straight into his mouth than what one of those tiny condiment cups would hold! (Maybe it's a misprint and he was stealing ketchup in a soda cup? ...still sounds extremely dumb!)

http://www.tomahawkn...rab-legs-publix

Citation not an arrest according to this article.

Yep. So basically it is being treated as if a 15 year old went into a store and stole a bag of chips. LOL. The funniest part about the situation is how does one think they are going to actually get away with stealing crab legs? LOL. I've heard of people stealing steaks but crab legs. SMH.

Also, i find it rather ironic that JW had no problem judging Johnny Football and his antics but yet Winston is in the news just like JF and for being accused of far worse crimes/antics than JF. This kid has some serious maturing to do as most his age but he just seems like he has a longer way to go in that department than some his age. It's time for someone to smack him in the head. Winston responded: “If I ever get Manziel disease, I want all of you to smack me in the head with your microphones.”

Post more often!

It could have been worse. A booster could have purchased the crab legs for him.

No silly, that would be bama.

This gets the award for absolute dumbest thing of '14. This story is so ridiculous it'll keep coming up for years. Photoshop gold mine. 2 years max before he does something that puts him mercifully away for good.

Archived