Hey, look AUFamily made ESPN!

Auctoritas

the last line in the article pains me. AU will play UF 2x in a span of 12 years!? Why are we in the same conference? Lol

the last line in the article pains me. AU will play UF 2x in a span of 12 years!? Why are we in the same conference? Lol

That's an issue but a you might recall, the SEC is about more than football....though making the rounds in all sports is a challenge. But, if UF wants to play AU more often they should win their Division ....and meet us in Atlanta. :)

That's an issue but a you might recall, the SEC is about more than football....though making the rounds in all sports is a challenge. But, if UF wants to play AU more often they should win their Division ....and meet us in Atlanta. :)

I like your solution haha

The math isn't that difficult. There are 7 teams in the East, and Georgia is our permanent opponent. We play the other 6 an average of once every 6 years.

Archived