Coker

AU64

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am proud of wvu sticking it to uat

Yo bg. Your "Heisman" wr may win an espy for "Most pathetic drop of a wide open pass in the history of the game" Bwahahahaha

How did Sims play?

fair. O- line needs tons of work. Uat's definitely on the downward slide. ;-)

Yo bg. Your "Heisman" wr may win an espy for "Most pathetic drop of a wide open pass in the history of the game" Bwahahahaha

Uhhhh that wasn't Cooper. Time to get a new glasses prescription.

Right.........hehehehe. Priceless

Posted without comment. LINK

"I think people are going to have to understand there's a little bit of a new system on offense," Saban said on his weekly radio show Thursday night. "We're going to have a new quarterback, regardless of who plays. I think it's going to take a little patience on a lot of people's part on how this team can grow because we have three really good runners, I think we have good receivers.

"I'm not saying it's a work in progress, but I think everybody needs to be patient with how all of this develops."

And therein lies the difference. In Auburn, WE BELIEVE. :jossun:

There is a reason he was third string at Free Shoes

Actually he was in the exact situation at FSU that Cam Newton was at Florida...

Im not saying your wrong, but would you care to elaborate?

What about his being 3rd string at FSU do u not understand?

He wasn't 3rd string last year. What about that do you not understand?

Cam Newton was 3rd string at Florida. What about that do you not understand? I thought my point was pretty obvious.

This hackneyed, overused smug line from AU fans of "he was 3rd string (or backup) at FSU for a reason" is just lazy. Tons of great QBs were backups before they got their chance. Cam played behind a Heisman winner at Florida, Coker played behind a Heisman winner at FSU. The whole commentary is just pointless.

This hackneyed, overused smug line from AU fans of "he was 3rd string (or backup) at FSU for a reason" is just lazy. Tons of great QBs were backups before they got their chance. Cam played behind a Heisman winner at Florida, Coker played behind a Heisman winner at FSU. The whole commentary is just pointless.

There's a huge difference between a true freshman being 3rd string behind a Heisman trophy winner and a 4th year senior being 2nd string (and maybe 3rd string if Trickett hadn't transferred out) behind a redshirt freshman.

Archived