A little economic info from June,,,

Tigermike

From an e-mail.

Weekly initial jobless claims rose 4,000 to 317,000. The 4-week average rose 5,000 to 315,250. Continuing claims rose 11,000 to 2.614 million.

Retail sales for May rose 0.3% overall, but were only up 0.1% less autos, and were unchanged from April less autos & gas.

Both export and import prices rose 0.1% in May. On a year over year basis, export prices rose 0.5%, as import prices rose 0.4%.

The Bloomberg Consumer Comfort Index rose o.4 points to 35.5 in the latest week.

Business inventories rose a higher than expected 0.6% in April, but a 0.7% sales increase kept the stock-to-sales ratio at 1.29.

The Fed’s balance sheet rose $10.0 billion last week, with total assets of $4.341 trillion. Total reserve bank credit rose by $8.8 billion.

The Fed reports that M2 money supply rose $10.9 billion in the latest week.

Knock it or spin it.

Let me refresh your memory. You got after several posters to say what their plan would be for the situation in Iraq. I made some suggestions and you acknowledged that. But I asked you several times what you would be doing now in Jordan and a plan if the insurgents invaded Jordan. You continue to ignore my question.

Let me refresh your memory. You got after several posters to say what their plan would be for the situation in Iraq. I made some suggestions and you acknowledged that. But I asked you several times what you would be doing now in Jordan and a plan if the insurgents invaded Jordan. You continue to ignore my question.

My memory is fine. You continue to ignore my repeated response. Not sure what you fail to grasp. I can't solve your problem , either. Your bringing your confusion into a totally unrelated thread, too.

TT...I asked you a very simple question about what we should be doing now and what we should do if ISIS goes into Jordan. Why is taht so hard for you to grasp? I answered your question abut suggestion for Iraq. Why is it a problem for you re. Jordan?

Bringing confusion into an unrealted thread. I guess you have never done that huh?

Archived