AU Flag at World Cup...

Newbomb

embarrassing. everybody will think we like soccer. great. :-\

:-\ At least no one will think, based on your post, that we know we should capitalize the first words of sentences. Great ....

EDIT: Here's a story from TWER on the kid whose Auburn spirit would not be quelled.

The 2 flags I'm seeing in the pics are Wazzu and AU.

How excellent is that ?

Wazzu flags are all over the place. It's like a cult following of people who hold up Wazzu flags.

ya, I've seen the Wazzo one at a few matches so far.

Careful. AUbritt will critique your internet punctuation. And for goodness sake, it was an obvious failed attempt at dry sarcastic humor. We have some sensitive people on here.

ya, I've seen the Wazzo one at a few matches so far.

Careful. AUbritt will critique your internet punctuation. And for goodness sake, it was an obvious failed attempt at dry sarcastic humor. We have some sensitive people on here.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings, Threedog.

Alabama law prohibits a probationer from leaving the State without the probation officer's permission...thus, the bama fan dilemma.

I am even stranger then the guys who like Football and soccer. I like Football, Soccer and Rugby. The US just beat Canada in Rugby last week and will be playing the ALL Blacks in Chicago next month.

I actually started playing Rugby at Auburn around 1971 and still get in a few matches a year.

US Women play in Rugby World Cup this year and US Men play in Rugby World Cup next year.

So we will see Auburn Flag on TV over in UK next year.

I am even stranger then the guys who like Football and soccer. I like Football, Soccer and Rugby. The US just beat Canada in Rugby last week and will be playing the ALL Blacks in Chicago next month.

I actually started playing Rugby at Auburn around 1971 and still get in a few matches a year.

US Women play in Rugby World Cup this year and US Men play in Rugby World Cup next year.

I like rugby too. Haven't had the chance to see it much but it is kinda cool.

I had a roommate that played for the Auburn club team. Use to go to his games and watch several with him back when Fox showed alot of rugby matches.

There are many of us that enjoy soccer and AU football.

Saw that AU flag after the game and gave a war eagle, to the angst of a room full of Criminoles. Don't let shut-in dullards still battling newfangled concepts like soccer and the internet...and mainstream US sports media...wet rag your enjoyment of soccer. Since the mid '70s I've been fighting folks that go out of their way to bash a sport they know nothing about. Don't like it? Turn the channel back to Judge Judy. More room at the sports bar for me and my soccer buds to watch the game too. Win, lose or draw, USA, USA!

I have no idea what is happening on the field. But I freaking love rugby.

embarrassing. everybody will think we like soccer. great. :-\

:-\ At least no one will think, based on your post, that we know we should capitalize the first words of sentences. Great ....

EDIT: Here's a story from TWER on the kid whose Auburn spirit would not be quelled.

On the Kia ad, it says, "For one month, let's all be fútbol fans!" I agree...pleasant diversion...fun press for Auburn for anyone savvy enough to catch it. GO TEAM USA!!! ¿Quién sabe? ¡Es posible que Equipo E.E.U.U puede ganar todo! :jossun:

:wareagle:

Where was the Auburn flag? I saw Washington State's flag but not Auburn's.

Click the link in the original post, then scroll down the page. Voila -- War Eagle!

Archived