Nick Ruffin

Tampa Tiger

I thought it was spelled out pretty clearly earlier in the thread that he would be available for the entire game.

Yeah, but is he available? ;)/>

I need to give the Internet up until after football season

seems like everyone is avoiding the question? ?

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me see if I can help clear things up:

He is available, but only on 1st and 3rd downs between the 20's. Unless it's 2nd & 3, 6 or 9, and then he can come in after the 9:00 minute mark of each Qtr. He does have to play with one shoe untied the first half as well.

Pretty simple stuff.

He is available, but only on 1st and 3rd downs between the 20's. Unless it's 2nd & 3, 6 or 9, and then he can come in after the 9:00 minute mark of each Qtr. He does have to play with one shoe untied the first half as well.

Pretty simple stuff.

You forgot the requirement that he hops up and down on one foot 6 times while saying "mother may I?" and then he has to wait for coach to say "Simon says"..but the coach HAS to say "Simon Says" or he has to wait until the next play to start all over again.

Pretty simple stuff.

You forgot the requirement that he hops up and down on one foot 6 times while saying "mother may I?" and then he has to wait for coach to say "Simon says"..but the coach HAS to say "Simon Says" or he has to wait until the next play to start all over again.

;D

Pretty simple stuff.

;D

I have been advised that this requirement has been filled during practice this week.

So we won't know till game time?

We may or may not know even after the game starts but I know for a fact we will know when we know

We may or may not know even after the game starts but I know for a fact we will know when we know

Ok but how do you know that when you know that you actually know that you know instead of just thinking that you know? :gofig:

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Just thought I'd add that to the conversation.

Pretty simple stuff.

Let me make sure I understand this. So what you 2 are saying is, that there IS a chance he plays ?

AChance.jpeg

Pretty simple stuff.

So let me make sure I understand you two guys. You are saying that there IS a chance he will be able to play ?

Ok but how do you know that when you know that you actually know that you know instead of just thinking that you know? :gofig:

Because I have taken the Red Pill

Pretty simple stuff.

So let me make sure I understand you two guys. You are saying that there IS a chance he will be able to play ?

From what I read earlier, there's DEFINITELY a possibility that he might play.

Good. It works better than the blue pill. Have you ever tried to combine it with the white pill?

Good. It works better than the blue pill. Have you ever tried to combine it with the white pill?

I may need to do that for the Samford game but can't jinx this game Quaid said take the Red pill but I am not sure Recall if I am dreaming or in reality, maybe it is just inception

There's no change in Ruffin's status.

Who cares about his status ? We just want to know if he will be allowed to play. ;D

Yes nick can come out and play but he has to be back in time for supper

There's no change in Ruffin's status.

Who cares about his status ? We just want to know if he will be allowed to play. ;D

Yes nick can come out and play but he has to be back in time for supper

:laugh:

That was a horrible call. Nick was clearly trying to stay away from the LSU player's head. I think that the ref was trying send a point that they would not tolerate any questionable hit. That was not fair to Nick whatsoever. I think this made the defense dig in their heels and bring it up to a higher level. I predicted a few months before the season started that the K-State would be our toughest game. I think so far that this is true.

It was a dumb hit. I was looking for the flag before they broke contact with each other. After watching the replays, I didn't expect an overturning, although it was close to being a good hit.

Archived