I think its pretty humorous how confident the Moo Cows are.

Skyler97

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Link it.

They're very confident on other forums I frequent. Saying things like De'Runnya Wilson is better than all of our receivers combined. Here's to the reality check they're in for Saturday. :cheers:

They lack depht and played two faux top 25 teams with no defense. If Brandon Harris started vs them,they get smoked.Aggies tackling and bad angles and miss timed jumps by dbs were a great comedy act.State has two elite players on offense Prescott and Lewis than three decent players in Robinson,Wilson,Brown.Their o line isnt very good,they just havent played a elite d line until Auburn. On defense they got two elite players Smith and McKinny and have a terrible secondary. The nearly lost in shootout to UAB. Struggled for half vs S Miss and S Alabama. Miss St hasnt really played anyone. Aggies beat terrible S Carolina team and were annointed awesome with a defense worse than last year without 3 top draft pics lost on offense. LSU should of lost to Wisconsin and are too young.

I think we may be too cocky as the Auburn fan base. This will be probably the best Miss State team we've ever played and we'll be doing it in their stadium in front of a relentless onslaught of rowdy fans with cowbells. This is our proving game, much like the A&M game last year. We win this, it gives us HUGE momentum going forward. Both teams will be ready to play and it will be a tough, hard fought game.

I'd be confident too if I were them. Heck folks, these aren't Bammer's, these are guys who've had very little to cheer about- basically ever- and are finally getting some attention. Good for them although it still won't help come Saturday.

I'd be confident too if I were them. Heck folks, these aren't Bammer's, these are guys who've had very little to cheer about- basically ever- and are finally getting some attention. Good for them although it still won't help come Saturday.

In the past, it always seemed like they had the "this is the year" thing going after winning a few early games (kinda like uga does before the season starts). Until they lost one, and then back to reality. Then the wheels seem to come off.

This may finally be their year though. They've beaten 2 top teams. But how good are LSU and TAMU really? Hard to say. But we beat LSU and Arky (who almost beat TAMU) pretty bad.

Should be a good game. Hoping they go back to being MSU for this game, at least.

They can be confident but we have every reason to be as well. This is probably the best AU team and probably the BEST team they've faced in the Dan Mullen Era. He is 1-4 vs AU at MSU with the lone win against the 2012 squad. Never finished more than 4th in the west, never had more than 4 wins in the SEC and never had more than a 9 win season. They've played us close but even with the 28-10 win in 2012, the average score comes out to be 28.2 to 24 in favor of AU.

History doesn't win ballgames and i've said that before. But as long as we play our game, dont give them turnovers. We will win. Neither team last saturday afternoon was very good to me. 5 turnovers combined. Dont give them a short field, make them earn everything and walk away like a champ.

In the past, it always seemed like they had the "this is the year" thing going after winning a few early games (kinda like uga does before the season starts). Until they lost one, and then back to reality. Then the wheels seem to come off.

This may finally be their year though. They've beaten 2 top teams. But how good are LSU and TAMU really? Hard to say. But we beat LSU and Arky (who almost beat TAMU) pretty bad.

Should be a good game. Hoping they go back to being MSU for this game, at least.

They are 5-0, just coming off a big win, and they have the SEC champs coming into their house to play with BSPN Gameday coming in. Oh, and Dak(ota) is getting Heisman talk. I would say they are a little pumped up and ready for us.

This team looks different, if we go in there thinking it's gonna be a cakewalk then we are the team in trouble. Mrs. State will give us their all. I still think we win but it's gonna be close.

I doubt our players take this game lightly.

Even the fans shouldn't be doing that.

Just look at last year. They almost beat us at home. Took a late drive to get the win.

They look even better this year.

Moo State is a solid team, but they do not have the overall talent and depth AU has. Yes, they beat TAMU, who was pretty well exposed by Arkansas and LSU who we pulverized.

That being said, AU will be the most complete team that they have faced all year, but the reverse is also true. They will be the best team we have faced all year, including KState. They will have tons of momentum in their own house and the excitement in Starkville cannot be over-estimated. We will need to put in a LSU type performance to pull out a win. They have been playing us close for years and it is a game usually decided by 7 points or less.

This game will tell us a lot about how we will perform down the road. We still have a lot of dangerous games on our schedule, many on the road. To repeat as SEC Champs this year, will be the toughest thing AU has had to do with this schedule. Win on Saturday big and no one will be able to deny how good this AU team is.

I think it's great that they're excited. Gameday....national attention.... This is what college football is all about!

Can't wait to see the teams butt heads! War Eagle!

Archived