***Auburn vs. Texas A&M Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jonathon Mincy is not at corner for Auburn right now, replaced by TJ Davis, who just made that last play.

Good, he can't be any worse.

So at what point are we allowed to talk about making changes in the D coaching staff without getting jumped by half the board for not being a real AU fan?

After AU just ran the ball down their throats to tie the game, they are passing and running it down AU's. Now, we just gave the 5 yards on offsides on defense.

Was that TD on Mincy? No. It's poor coverage and crappy breakdowns by everyone

No cause he got benched. Did anyone else? No. Short passes will always carve this defense up because they haven't been coached up enough to play in space in the middle

And to think I had been hearing for years on this board that we had one of the best secondaries in the country. I kept asking what y'all were smoking and if you were blind... but I'm sure we'll have another top DB class in the country... which will lead to be the next worst secondary in the country.

I see I was right on the money about our secondary.

Glad to see Whitehead back in playing, but we're making some really undisciplined mistakes. Players are tripping up over themselves for nothing.

We made Tyler Wilson of Arky look like the next heisman winner in 2010 in his first real road game as a freshman and then he made 2 crucial mistakes late in the game, I think the same thing happens to Allen. First road game for a freshman in a hostile environment, he will make a mistake.

TD TAMU. The AU Defense is absolutely awful. Gus might need to start thinking about some changes on D, and I mean on the coaching side. This is unbelievable that AU, a 24-point favorite, is this bad.

Archived