Could the Keystone Pipeline get passed?

cooltigger21

Scratch $67.05/bbl. The new low today is $65.69/bbl. Wholesale gasoline is trading at $1.8183/gallon.

How much do we have to buy to get the wholesale price?

:lol::bow::yes: Good point ichy. My bad. lol

Price at the pump will be in the $2.25-$2.35/gal VERY soon. Unless you have a tanker truck that could load up for you. Do you ? You could save another $00.10- $00.15/gal lol

Btw, $65.69/bbl is the low since September. 2009

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scratch $67.05/bbl. The new low today is $65.69/bbl. Wholesale gasoline is trading at $1.8183/gallon.

:lol::bow::yes: Good point ichy. My bad. lol

Price at the pump will be in the $2.25-$2.35/gal VERY soon. Unless you have a tanker truck that could load up for you. Do you ? You could save another $00.10- $00.15/gal lol

Btw, $65.69/bbl is the low since September. 2009

I wanted to know if you interested in going in together. Not sure where we would put it but, I've got several 5 gallon gas cans and lots buckets. I wasn't being a wise ass.

I know you're being a wise ass but to answer your question you have to buy 1 contract..which is 42,000 gallons or a 1000 barrells and its called a "spot" price NOT a wholesale price

Coming from someone who has no problem calling others stupid, you've proven you're in no position to cast that stone

Wrong again Blue. There is futures pricing and, there is wholesale pricing.

From "Forbes" no less. :-\

And yet oil hit a new low today since May, 2010. At the moment it's 67.05/bbl. The cost of oil is tanking, but not in a shipping container. All-American crude baby.

Don't you find it down right laughable that homie, who routinely posts links to huff-po, think progress and KOS, never fails to object and cast doubt about posts from conservative sites? I can spell hypocrite. I wonder if he can?

Can you spell stupid? I bet you can.

Aren't you the guy who routinely and rather sarcastically decries a buddy system among posters yet here you are trying to tag team for homer. Yeah, I can spell stupid but you 2 hypocrites take the cake day in and day out.

If you read Homer's post again, try really hard, and use all your brain power, there is a slight chance you will understand.

I know you're being a wise ass but to answer your question you have to buy 1 contract..which is 42,000 gallons or a 1000 barrells and its called a "spot" price NOT a wholesale price

Coming from someone who has no problem calling others stupid, you've proven you're in no position to cast that stone

Of course. I understand that. I follow futures markets pretty closely and probably jumped the gun. Most of the prices follow the futures spot price that all i was saying and I dont where you're going to find that wholesale price but good luck.

http://www.bloomberg.com/energy/

And yet oil hit a new low today since May, 2010. At the moment it's 67.05/bbl. The cost of oil is tanking, but not in a shipping container. All-American crude baby.

Don't you find it down right laughable that homie, who routinely posts links to huff-po, think progress and KOS, never fails to object and cast doubt about posts from conservative sites? I can spell hypocrite. I wonder if he can?

Aren't you the guy who routinely and rather sarcastically decries a buddy system among posters yet here you are trying to tag team for homer. Yeah, I can spell stupid but you 2 hypocrites take the cake day in and day out.

If you read Homer's post again, try really hard, and use all your brain power, there is a slight chance you will understand.

I dont read homers posts and I find myself reading less and less of yours. It wouldn't bother me even a little if you showed me the same consideration but we ALL know how that's not gonna happen. Not surprisingly you're the #1 responder to my posts. Congrats. I find it amazing that you had to tell me I rarely post anything worth responding to and you're my #1 fan.

Of course. I understand that. I follow futures markets pretty closely and probably jumped the gun. Most of the prices follow the futures spot price that all i was saying and I dont where you're going to find that wholesale price but good luck.

Gasoline Distributor. Are you interested in going in the ET and me?

Gasoline Distributor. Are you interested in going in the ET and me?

No offense, but I wouldn't go in with you on anything. Sorry just being honest.

I dont read homers posts and I find myself reading less and less of yours. It wouldn't bother me even a little if you showed me the same consideration but we ALL know how that's not gonna happen. Not surprisingly you're the #1 responder to my posts. Congrats. I find it amazing that you had to tell me I rarely post anything worth responding to and you're my #1 fan.

Two things I like about you:

You can make yourself believe anything.

You make me laugh every day.

Good deal. I dont have to make myself believe anything. It is what it is. You take care of your business and I'll take care of mine. That's just always been the way I roll. You cant just leave well enough alone, can you? :-\

Good deal. I dont have to make myself believe anything. It is what it is. You take care of your business and I'll take care of mine. That's just always been the way I roll. You cant just leave well enough alone, can you? :-\

Not when you are on a roll and making yourself look silly. I haven't laughed this hard in forever. Seriously though, have you been checked out for the early onset of dementia? I do not want to mess with you if you cannot help yourself. But, if you are just naturally nasty and petty, I'm all in.

Not when you are on a roll and making yourself look silly. I haven't laughed this hard in forever. Seriously though, have you been checked out for the early onset of dementia? I do not want to mess with you if you cannot help yourself. But, if you are just naturally nasty and petty, I'm all in.

LOL I swear son. Seek help! Your nastiness and pettiness are at the bottom of what you get from me. Pointing out the obvious by saying you were all in wasn't necessary. You've been all in from the very 1st response you ever entered to my posts. Dont let me stop you but I dont need to hear what your intentions are; they've always been patently obvious.

On second thought...enough is enough

OK. This is without the KP. So what's your point?

OK. This is without the KP. So what's your point?

That if the oil coming from N Dakota and Texas, and decreased demand world wide is already knocking the price down we cant wait till we have even more oil flowing.

:dunno:

I find it laughable that you habitually fall back on ad hominem attacks when you don't have anything to say about the actual topic.

Archived