Defensive Coordinator Diiscussion

DyeHardAllTheWay

PM stating decision by Muschamp Friday and Houston might be a consideration. according to tigerdropping forum

Tigerdroppings is not the most reliable of outlets. It's one of the least actually.

I was the one who summed that info from PM thank you very much. Be careful what you say if you don't know who you are talking about.

yeah ok whatever we've heard a hundred different things so far so you'll forgive me if I don't accept it as fact. When it happens if it happens then ok

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How would we adapt to his 3-4-4 defense? He is a good coach. I just don't see how we make the transition.

It would likely take 2 years to fully do but guys like Lawson, Kennion, and Thornton would be converted to OLBs and Monty to DE for starters.

How would we adapt to his 3-4-4 defense? He is a good coach. I just don't see how we make the transition.

It would likely take 2 years to fully do but guys like Lawson, Kennion, and Thornton would be converted to OLBs and Monty to DE for starters.

Who would play nose tackle? Juantavious Johnson?

Payne preferably.

Payne preferably.

Right, but I assume he's still bammer bound.

PM stating decision by Muschamp Friday and Houston might be a consideration. according to tigerdropping forum

Tigerdroppings is not the most reliable of outlets. It's one of the least actually.

I was the one who summed that info from PM thank you very much. Be careful what you say if you don't know who you are talking about.

yeah ok whatever we've heard a hundred different things so far so you'll forgive me if I don't accept it as fact. When it happens if it happens then ok

I never said nor implied it was fact. I just said I summed PMs info there. My point is don't crap on somebody if you don't know who they are or will check them out. You know me from here and know I'm good people so don't go lumping me or my character in with some bad apples on the SECR.

Payne preferably.

Right, but I assume he's still bammer bound.

Well 23 says even but still think he's a Bama lean. I think they'll always have the upper hand but Garner is doing a lot there.

Good...good...

I hear ya Meta. I'll shut up on that now.

I agree on it taking some time to make the transition. Maybe a JUCO quick fix at NT. At least recruiting for the the 4-2-5 has provided some quality depth in the secondary.

We probably have to get them in the next 2 classes. Payne is a natural 2 gapper for the 3-4 so I would think we would go all out for him for starters.

I have heard that the buyout at FL says FL only pays if he doesn't coach in the SEC. If we pay the 2.1M to FL and 1.5 to Will he would make more than Gus. Different opinions?

I have heard that the buyout at FL says FL only pays if he doesn't coach in the SEC. If we pay the 2.1M to FL and 1.5 to Will he would make more than Gus. Different opinions?

I doubt that is true. This is the first I have heard of that, and this is something like week 3 since he has been let go from UF.

From war blogle: "More moves are being made in the Muschamp thing than just an offer on the table. Other arrangements being made. That's all I'll say."

And the plot thickens!

From war blogle: "More moves are being made in the Muschamp thing than just an offer on the table. Other arrangements being made. That's all I'll say."

"Other arrangements" as in offering someone else?

He must be getting his info from PM.

"Muschamp may or may not take the job. We could know tomorrow or some other day after that."

"Muschamp may or may not take the job. We could know tomorrow or some other day after that."

Yep!

Your source must be my local weatherman.

Your source must me my local weatherman.

I predict tomorrow will be cloudy with a 50% chance of a muschamp. The weekend looks the same with a chance the storm blows over friday.

What I take from this is new assistant coaches that WM is bringing in. I think that's what he means. By other than offer on the table I think that means he's signed. Don't know if that's a credible source, but that's what I take from the tweet.

Archived