Defensive Coordinator Diiscussion

DyeHardAllTheWay

Have to wait for 2015 season to decide if the new DC is good or not.

I beg to differ. WM could pay dividends as early as February. Now if we are limiting worth to on-the-field results, this would be an accurate statement.

I'm really hoping that if we do pull CWM that it puts us over the hump for Ivey.

Not only Ivey, but would put Cowart and Jefferson in play was well.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jojo1515

technically Florida owes WM his buyout MINUS whatever he is paid at any other job....so if we pay him 1.2 mil, they owe him 1.2 mil a year less

Boom, I have some friendly advice (by friendly I mean as someone who has never met you and may never meet you) and, one caveat please, I say this with the utmost objectivity (by objectivity I mean as someone who is sportin' my O & B shades): choose AU over Houston, we have a problem!

WDE!

technically Florida owes WM his buyout MINUS whatever he is paid at any other job....so if we pay him 1.2 mil, they owe him 1.2 mil a year less

Wrong. People keep saying this. He did not have an offset clause.

Will Muschamp gets $6 million from Florida if he gets a $10 million dollar contract.

Will Muschamp gets $6 million from Florida if he sits on his tail and eats donuts the rest of his life.

Actually you will do better to listen to E. It has been widely discussed that CWM is owed his entire buyout, regardless of new employment.

How do you add pictures?

On your picture right click and then do copy URL. Come back to the post click on the picture icon and then paste the URL into the space.

I'm not seeing a picture icon.

UPDATE: Announcement coming at 9 CT. It's a done deal! BOOM is coming to AU! He is also bringing T-Rob, Tracy Rocker, Randy Shannon, Martez Ivey, Cece Jefferson, Trooper Taylor, Lebron James, Lionel Messi, Mike Tyson, Han Solo, Taylor Swift, and Bruce Wayne.

Showing my age and vision. When I first speed read this I thought you said Laurel Masse. Sultry nights of adult beverages, the one I love, and Manhatten Transfer flashed through my head.

Makes an old man yell War Eagle!

I hope this is over this am. It is exhausting.

Looking to be pm at the moment

Ellitor, I've followed your info on Twitter and the Recruiting side, and was wondering if you have a gut feeling about WM? AU or UH?

I was hearing also earlier this week that it would take time to sort out staffing issues so TIFWIW. War Eagle folks!

Staffing was never a snagging issue FWIW.

Actually you will do better to listen to E. It has been widely discussed that CWM is owed his entire buyout, regardless of new employment.

He gets $6 million in a house,

He gets $6 million with a mouse.

He gets $6 million if he's in Times Square,

He gets $6 million ANYWHERE.

Well played Seussianism there!

UPDATE: Announcement coming at 9 CT. It's a done deal! BOOM is coming to AU! He is also bringing T-Rob, Tracy Rocker, Randy Shannon, Martez Ivey, Cece Jefferson, Trooper Taylor, Lebron James, Lionel Messi, Mike Tyson, Han Solo, Taylor Swift, and Bruce Wayne.

Showing my age and vision. When I first speed read this I thought you said Laurel Masse. Sultry nights of adult beverages, the one I love, and Manhatten Transfer flashed through my head.

No deal Tropper isn't allowed to set foot back on campus every again... However I do like the Taylor Swift / Bruce Wayne combo that is awesome maybe we can call the D the Dark Knights

I'm really hoping that if we do pull CWM that it puts us over the hump for Ivey.

Boom has much more effect on Cece Jefferson, Cowart, and Holland.

Well played. I gave been trying to continue this, but its entirely too early for that here on the left coast.

No deal Tropper isn't allowed to set foot back on campus every again... However I do like the Taylor Swift / Bruce Wayne combo that is awesome maybe we can call the D the Dark Knights

I'm hearing that Taylor Swift might be 60/40, but Miley is waiting in the wings if she says no.

Nope. His contract was different. UF owes the full buyout. No ifs, ands, or butts.

General consensus is that when we add the offset clause we're actually in the minority. Everything I've heard is that if you have an agent worth his salt he'll do everything humanly possible to avoid that being in a contract (understandably). That said, with what we've been paying coaches lately, still make out like a bandit if you do get shown the door here.

I'm hearing that Taylor Swift might be 60/40, but Miley is waiting in the wings if she says no.

That defense would come in like a wrecking ball. :nanner: :nanner: :nanner::party: :party: :party:

Ellitor, I've followed your info on Twitter and the Recruiting side, and was wondering if you have a gut feeling about WM? AU or UH?

Based on the info I've read from the AU pay site mods, and their reasoning makes sense, my gut says Boom to AU but I'm still nervous about it like everybody else.

Based on the info I've read from the AU pay site mods, and their reasoning makes sense, my gut says Boom to AU but I'm still nervous about it like everybody else.

Thanks, good to know!

We have done over 60 pages since yesterday! That's Auburn Fast right there. We may hit 3 hundy by the end of the day!

Much faster than our offense went most of the time this year for sure!

Archived