Who do we close with?

AUpreacherman22

My informed opinion. I'll troll later...

Also, should you be wrong on more than 3 on your list, will you post why you thought we would get them and what happened to cause us to lose them? Only in an informed manner of course.

wde

I can tell you why I thought that way, but sometimes there's not really a given reason to what happened. Sometimes its just they wanted to go to the other school. Ivey is that way. It really is 50/50. In his case I'd rather be optimistic than pessimistic

Fair enough. That is all I ask. Just be serious and not silly.

wde

Now that's just silly.

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Bird is fudging a bit. Dinson is already committed.

My guess:

Cowart, DE

Carlton Davis, DB

Holland, LB

Godwin, WR

Norton, DT

Slayton, WR

That's a wrap, I think six slots is all we have remaining.

We can count three back.

A person much more knowledgeable than yourself said 5. I'm not going to bother trying to calculate the numbers, but that would be why the recruiting sites are now saying ~29: if we can count back 5 then we can sign over the 28 limit, at which point the only thing limiting us is the 85 total that we have to stay at.

We can count three back.

A person much more knowledgeable than yourself said 5. I'm not going to bother trying to calculate the numbers, but that would be why the recruiting sites are now saying ~29: if we can count back 5 then we can sign over the 28 limit, at which point the only thing limiting us is the 85 total that we have to stay at.

The annual limit is 25 plus any countbacks. This year we have three countbacks, thus this year's limit is 28. The 85 limit has nothing to do with it.

I know you won't calculate the numbers. To do so accurately one had to start in 2009 and keep up every year since then. I have been doing that.

Last year, that "person much more knowledgeable than me" had the numbers wrong and mine were correct. Calculate that.

You simply don't understand how it works. The 85 limit doesn't matter until the new guys start enrolling in school for summer terms. By then room will have been made for them. Therefore, if we had 25 countbacks, we could sign 50 tomorrow, no problem. There would have to be a lot of graduation/processing between now and August, but it could be done.

WDE guys! I took my sleeping meds. I'll be out like a rock until 4am to get up and watch tomorrow.

I hope we get the big guys tomorrow! Much better than melting, LoL.

Night all

Greetings old friends... Just stopped by to share my pics with you fine folks! Get ready for a fun day tomorrow!! #WDE

Carlton Davis, CB

Byron Cowart, DE

Ryan Davis, WR

Jeffery Holland, LB

Martez Ivey, OT

Javarius Davis, CB

G.G. Robinson, DT

Been wrong before, and I'm sure I'll be wrong this time too! Hopefully, if I am wrong about any of these, then we'll get a nice "surprise" in that person's place!! Hasta la vista amigos! :we:

Starting to wonder if we get a combo of Cowart, Ivey, Godwin, Holland, C. Davis, and R. Davis if we call Shannon back and ask him to gray shirt again. They all seem to have commitable offers and I can't see us telling any of them "no"

(This isn't even considering the other guys who seem to have commitable offers as well)

Greetings old friends... Just stopped by to share my pics with you fine folks! Get ready for a fun day tomorrow!! #WDE

Carlton Davis, CB

Byron Cowart, DE

Ryan Davis, WR

Jeffery Holland, LB

Martez Ivey, OT

Javarius Davis, CB

G.G. Robinson, DT

Been wrong before, and I'm sure I'll be wrong this time too! Hopefully, if I am wrong about any of these, then we'll get a nice "surprise" in that person's place!! Hasta la vista amigos! :we:/>

Were you kidnapped and somebody finally decided to pay the ransom? Thanks for stopping by and don't be such a stranger, we appreciated your time and input.

Starting to wonder if we get a combo of Cowart, Ivey, Godwin, Holland, C. Davis, and R. Davis if we call Shannon back and ask him to gray shirt again. They all seem to have commitable offers and I can't see us telling any of them "no"

(This isn't even considering the other guys who seem to have commitable offers as well)

They put Shannon on scholarship because we need him to be able to take over the punting next season. If we want to take the load of Carlson, he is the one we're counting on to do it.

Carlton Davis, CB

Byron Cowart, DE

Ryan Davis, WR

Jeffery Holland, LB

Martez Ivey, OT

Javarius Davis, CB

G.G. Robinson, DT

Been wrong before, and I'm sure I'll be wrong this time too! Hopefully, if I am wrong about any of these, then we'll get a nice "surprise" in that person's place!! Hasta la vista amigos! :we:/>

Good to have you back Hatch!!!

CB Jeremiah Dinson

CB Carlton Davis

DE Tega

LB Holland

DE Cowart

WR Darius Slayton

WR Terry Godwin

OT Ivey

And a surprise

looking good so far

CB Jeremiah Dinson