Who do we close with?

AUpreacherman22

With McGriff decommitting will that open up another slot for a back up WR or would we go after Torrance Gibson? Also per multiple sources sounds good for Slayton and the odds aren't bad for Godwin either, just really wondering who the final 7 possibly 8 slots will be

Its all open for now only the coaches really know. Anyone else just guessing

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well 1 commit is now off of the list due to grade concerns...

Link?

Front page of 247 has it up now and have taken us from 20 to 21 on recruits.

Wouldn't that be 21 to 20?

Right you are.

I really hate this happening. I was looking forward to McGriff being a Tiger. ESPECIALLY since he hasn't waived since he committed.

But this does look positive for Jeffrey Holland. If they didnt think Holland would make it in, we would back away from him.

Maybe I'm reading too much into us dropping McGriff. I certainly have been wrong before

I think we have the JUCO WR and Slayton ready to commit, then we take Godwin if he's available. I don't think Gibson signs with us, and Ivey is to close to tell.

On D, we take Cowart, Carlton, and Holland then a best available like Norton leaving room for Tega if we have the numbers.

Godwin is definitely a take and available based off the numbers today with the McGriff situation, leaving 7 spots. I think Ivey signs with us, thus making numbers even more complicated.

Here is my picks to close,no insider info just my guess.CB Carlton Davis LB Holland DE Cowart WR Darius Slayton OT Ivey and if we have spot we take Tega after NSD.

I am going with this list + Godwin.

Here is my picks to close,no insider info just my guess.CB Carlton Davis LB Holland DE Cowart WR Darius Slayton OT Ivey and if we have spot we take Tega after NSD.

If we get that list plus Godwin we should all break out the champagne, and I hope it happens! We do have 7 slots now, after the loss of McGriff.

If we get that list plus Godwin we should all break out the champagne, and I hope it happens! We do have 7 slots now, after the loss of McGriff.

That's my list, too. Big Boomsday coming!

If we get that list, there will certainly be day drinking.

My 2/3/15 predictions:

CB Jeremiah Dinson - 100% - COMMITTED

CB Carlton Davis - 100%

DE Tega - 100%

LB Holland - 100%

DE Cowart - 90%

WR Darius Slayton - 60%

WR Terry Godwin - 60%

OT Ivey - 50%

QB Torrance Gibson - 50%

Every day is a day drinking day

Cowart, Holland, Norton, Godwin, Davis, Slayton, and my surprise: TEZ!!!! It's gonna be a great day to be an Auburn Tiger, although it's always a good day for that.

Edit: that leaves spot for Prince

Every day is a day drinking day

Yea but this could be a heavy drinking day and night.I think I will add Norton to my list with decommit of McGriff.

I have a terrible feeling about cowart. I couldnt begin to say why, but i dont feel like he signs in favor of the good guys

CB Carlton Davis - 100%

DE Tega - 100%

LB Holland - 100%

DE Cowart - 90%

WR Darius Slayton - 60%

WR Terry Godwin - 60%

OT Ivey - 50%

That is the impossible dream that I refuse to believe.

Yes, UF has blundered into me serious momentum over the last week. That does not bode well for us on many fronts. The Gators are about as bad as anybody in the SEC of failing to coach up highly touted signees though. Come to the Plains guys, McMillan's claim to fame is coaching well at Colorado State!

We really need Ivey but Mcelwain being an O minded coach and being at Florida is gunna hurt our chances. We need great olinemen, the flashy skill positions are nice but championships are won in the trenches.

We really need Ivey but Mcelwain being an O minded coach and being at Florida is gunna hurt our chances. We need great olinemen, the flashy skill positions are nice but championships are won in the trenches.

And Gus is a what kind of coach? If Ivey didn't grow up a UF fan he would already be committed to AU.

My 2/3/15 predictions:

CB Jeremiah Dinson - 100% - COMMITTED

CB Carlton Davis - 100%

DE Tega - 100%

LB Holland - 100%

DE Cowart - 90%

WR Darius Slayton - 60%

WR Terry Godwin - 60%

OT Ivey - 50%

QB Torrance Gibson - 50%

We get everyone on this list we go to the #2 class in the country. Probably the single greatest NSD of all time..

I'm hearing now that we can sign 9 more guys. Anybody know anything about this?

That's what I heard too. If so, class could be even more monstrous.

I wonder what it means. I know that Rivals hasn't been counting Golson, so they were already 1 over Mikey's number (I take Mikey's word for it). But something happened to make them add a spot. Interesting.

I wonder what it means. I know that Rivals hasn't been counting Golson, so they were already 1 over Mikey's number (I take Mikey's word for it). But something happened to make them add a spot. Interesting.

Mcgriff's decommit...?

Numbers could be wrong. 247 is reporting 8 spots, Rivals 9, Mikey has 8. Something opened up and I'm not sure who or how.

Archived