Who do we close with?

AUpreacherman22

I don't know who all specifically we'll get. I do believe Cowart, Holland and Goodwin are ours. I also believe Slayton and Tega too. I am sure above all else that Auburn is going to nail it..

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I live in Central Florida 90 miles south of Gainesville, two weeks ago the feeling (media) was that Cowart, Ivey and Holland was Auburn's to lose. Today, it has done a flip, they believe that UF will sign all three. With that info and $2.00 you can get a cup of coffee most places.

It's amazing how hard we've fought to pry all of these guys from UF. Let's hope they stay down, because they get all these guys in their backyard.

Na. We have always recruited Florida well.

Any predictions on what the final 8 spots would be? Possibly, 1) Cowart, 2) Carlton Davis, 3) Holland, 4) Ivey, 5) Godwin or Slayton, 6) Ryan Davis or McCloud, 7) Jeremiah Davis, and 8) Tega

1) Cowart

2) Holland

3) C. Davis

4) R. Davis

5) Slayton

6) Godwin

7) Norton

8) Ivey or Gibson

That would be outstanding

4) R. Davis

5) Slayton

6) Godwin

Having a hard time digesting we'll land all THREE WRs, all on NSD.

I'm expecting 2 of 3.

But with Gibson likely going back with OSU, that has to mean we don't have room, which has to mean HUGE signings.

4) R. Davis

5) Slayton

6) Godwin

I'm expecting 2 of 3.

But with Gibson likely going back with OSU, that has to mean we don't have room, which has to mean HUGE signings.

I can't imagine that we don't have room for Gibson. He's a make room for type of player.

I live in Central Florida 90 miles south of Gainesville, two weeks ago the feeling (media) was that Cowart, Ivey and Holland was Auburn's to lose. Today, it has done a flip, they believe that UF will sign all three. With that info and $2.00 you can get a cup of coffee most places.

News to me no pun intended yes on Tez but not Byron and Jeffrey. Chris Hayes beat writer on recruiting for the Orlando Sentinel has him going to AU. I live 10 minutes from Apopka in Winter Park

4) R. Davis

5) Slayton

6) Godwin

I'm expecting 2 of 3.

I can't imagine that we don't have room for Gibson. He's a make room for type of player.

Sanity is telling me that, but with Hoke CB'ing Gibson back to OSU (after CB'ing him to AU the other day) has insanity telling me we are landing 7-8 big dogs that are necessities.

As others have stated, Gibson is a luxury.

4) R. Davis

5) Slayton

6) Godwin

I'm expecting 2 of 3.

Sanity is telling me that, but with Hoke CB'ing Gibson back to OSU (after CB'ing him to AU the other day) has insanity telling me we are landing 7-8 big dogs that are necessities.

As others have stated, Gibson is a luxury.

True in terms of Gibson being a luxury. He is a fall back guy if we can get Slayton, Godwin and/or Davis and miss on others.

wde

4) R. Davis

5) Slayton

6) Godwin

I'm expecting 2 of 3.

Could snag 2 plus Reed

I do think we get someone completely off the radar

Auburn usually does...due to not getting who they wanted.

I just don't see we have to take someone off the radar...someone who has not been discussed at all...just because we missed on all of our targets.

I do think we get someone completely off the radar

As long as it is not a long snapper or a QB who is not SEC quality, I am intrigued.

wde

CB Jeremiah Dinson

CB Carlton Davis

DE Tega

LB Holland

DE Cowart

WR Darius Slayton

WR Terry Godwin

OT Ivey

And a surprise

Archived