CB Carlton Davis

DE Tega

LB Holland

DE Cowart

WR Darius Slayton

WR Terry Godwin

OT Ivey

And a surprise

This would be dang near epic. Is this a troll post or an educated, informed guess?

wde

CB Jeremiah Dinson

CB Carlton Davis

DE Tega

LB Holland

DE Cowart

WR Darius Slayton

WR Terry Godwin

OT Ivey

And a surprise

This would be dang near epic. Is this a troll post or an educated, informed guess?

wde

I concur with the list. The "surprise" is not one, as it's likely DT Norton.

CB Jeremiah Dinson

CB Carlton Davis

DE Tega

LB Holland

DE Cowart

WR Darius Slayton

WR Terry Godwin

OT Ivey

And a surprise

I'll take it. Would be nice to snag another DT with the "And a surprise" pick.

CB Jeremiah Dinson

CB Carlton Davis

DE Tega

LB Holland

DE Cowart

WR Darius Slayton

WR Terry Godwin

OT Ivey

And a surprise

wde

trade one of the wr for ccj and its earth-shattering .

CB Jeremiah Dinson

CB Carlton Davis

DE Tega

LB Holland

DE Cowart

WR Darius Slayton

WR Terry Godwin

OT Ivey

And a surprise

Assuming we get all of the specific ones that you mentioned and all else constant, we'd have the #2 class, with a team score of 295.24.

"Surprise" factor:

Adding in Kendrick Norton would bump us up to 295.49

Adding in Cece Jefferson would bump us up to 302. 28

CB Jeremiah Dinson

CB Carlton Davis

DE Tega

LB Holland

DE Cowart

WR Darius Slayton

WR Terry Godwin

OT Ivey

And a surprise

wde

Ok, If you concur with the list, is it just pie in the sky AU Eagle nonsense or is it based on legitmate info from multiple independent sources. Please note: if you are using Jeff Lee or J Tate as legitimate sources then your credibility is immediately not worth a crap. FWIW, I hope you are right.

wde

My informed opinion. I'll troll later...

We will certainly know tomorrow by this time. I hope you are correct and will start a thread in your honor if you prove to be.

wde

CB Jeremiah Dinson

CB Carlton Davis

DE Tega

LB Holland

DE Cowart

WR Darius Slayton

WR Terry Godwin

OT Ivey

And a surprise

wde

To state the obvious: "Wow that would be an incredible class!" ;D

CB Jeremiah Dinson

CB Carlton Davis

DE Tega

LB Holland

DE Cowart

WR Darius Slayton

WR Terry Godwin

OT Ivey

And a surprise

wde

Ok, If you concur with the list, is it just pie in the sky AU Eagle nonsense or is it based on legitmate info from multiple independent sources. Please note: if you are using Jeff Lee or J Tate as legitimate sources then your credibility is immediately not worth a crap. FWIW, I hope you are right.

wde

Was that necessary? For the record I do agree with bird on one of his picks.

CB Jeremiah Dinson

CB Carlton Davis

DE Tega

LB Holland

DE Cowart

WR Darius Slayton

WR Terry Godwin

OT Ivey

And a surprise

wde

wde

Was that necessary?

No. And it's why I miss Eagle.

CB Jeremiah Dinson

CB Carlton Davis

DE Tega

LB Holland

DE Cowart

WR Darius Slayton

WR Terry Godwin

OT Ivey

And a surprise

wde

wde

Was that necessary? For the record I do agree with bird for one of his picks.

Yes it was necessary just for some sense of balance depending where predictions are coming from. If you only agree with bird for one of his picks then heck yes the AU Eagle flame was totally necessary.

wde

CB Jeremiah Dinson

CB Carlton Davis

DE Tega

LB Holland

DE Cowart

WR Darius Slayton

WR Terry Godwin

OT Ivey

And a surprise

wde

wde

Was that necessary? For the record I do agree with bird on one of his picks.

Wait, you've been trolling us this whole time? :dunno:

CB Jeremiah Dinson

CB Carlton Davis

DE Tega

LB Holland

DE Cowart

WR Darius Slayton

WR Terry Godwin

OT Ivey

And a surprise

wde

wde

Yes it was necessary just for some sense of balance depending where predictions are coming from. If you only agree with bird for one of his picks then heck yes the AU Eagle flame was totally necessary.

wde

ok thanks for flaming one pick was a joke :-\

CB Jeremiah Dinson

CB Carlton Davis

DE Tega

LB Holland

DE Cowart

WR Darius Slayton

WR Terry Godwin

OT Ivey

And a surprise

wde

wde

wde

ok thanks for flaming

Your welcome.

wde

CB Jeremiah Dinson

CB Carlton Davis

DE Tega

LB Holland

DE Cowart

WR Darius Slayton

WR Terry Godwin

OT Ivey

And a surprise

wde

wde

I read everything possible that is free and make my own predictions based off of how strongly our staff is pursuing players, articles, trends and others' predictions, namely KN and Hoke and some on this forum.

Thus, I do not use Jeff Lee or Jay Tate as they require payment. Plus, Jeff Lee has been wrong way more often than right.

I've never understood why someone would pay for recruiting updates as everyone knows the very next nanosecond who we got and who we missed.

Disclaimer: My predictions are no better than anyone else's.

CB Jeremiah Dinson

CB Carlton Davis

DE Tega

LB Holland

DE Cowart

WR Darius Slayton

WR Terry Godwin

OT Ivey

And a surprise

wde

wde

I read everything possible that is free and make my own predictions based off of how strongly our staff is pursuing players, articles, trends and others' predictions, namely KN and Hoke and some on this forum.

Thus, I do not use Jeff Lee or Jay Tate as they require payment. Plus, Jeff Lee has been wrong way more often than right.

I've never understood why someone would pay for recruiting updates as everyone knows the very next nanosecond who we got and who we missed.

Disclaimer: My predictions are no better than anyone else's.

No worries. Just checking. FWIW, metafour is one of the better non-paid, non-AU site Admin-type AU folks on the net regarding recruiting and AU football in general. He is not PC, but he is very good.

wde

Also, should you be wrong on more than 3 on your list, will you post why you thought we would get them and what happened to cause us to lose them? Only in an informed manner of course.

wde

Also, should you be wrong on more than 3 on your list, will you post why you thought we would get them and what happened to cause us to lose them? Only in an informed manner of course.

wde

I can tell you why I thought that way, but sometimes there's not really a given reason to what happened. Sometimes its just they wanted to go to the other school. Ivey is that way. It really is 50/50. In his case I'd rather be optimistic than pessimistic

wde

I can tell you why I thought that way, but sometimes there's not really a given reason to what happened. Sometimes its just they wanted to go to the other school. Ivey is that way. It really is 50/50. In his case I'd rather be optimistic than pessimistic

Fair enough. That is all I ask. Just be serious and not silly.

wde

Archived