Who do we close with?

AUpreacherman22

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My informed opinion. I'll troll later...

Also, should you be wrong on more than 3 on your list, will you post why you thought we would get them and what happened to cause us to lose them? Only in an informed manner of course.

wde

I can tell you why I thought that way, but sometimes there's not really a given reason to what happened. Sometimes its just they wanted to go to the other school. Ivey is that way. It really is 50/50. In his case I'd rather be optimistic than pessimistic

That is the one pick I do not agree with bird. Life is to short to not some levity.

Levity has its place too.

Levity does have its place at times and I appreciate it at times while not at other times. I am asking you to refrain from levity when this discussion with me continues tomorrow after the ink has dried (so to speak) when you and I are discussing our signing class and you predictions. I want no BS.

wde

CB Jeremiah Dinson

CB Carlton Davis

DE Tega

LB Holland

DE Cowart

WR Darius Slayton

WR Terry Godwin

OT Ivey

And a surprise

This would be dang near epic. Is this a troll post or an educated, informed guess?

wde

I concur with the list. The "surprise" is not one, as it's likely DT Norton.

Ok, If you concur with the list, is it just pie in the sky AU Eagle nonsense or is it based on legitmate info from multiple independent sources. Please note: if you are using Jeff Lee or J Tate as legitimate sources then your credibility is immediately not worth a crap. FWIW, I hope you are right.

wde

I read everything possible that is free and make my own predictions based off of how strongly our staff is pursuing players, articles, trends and others' predictions, namely KN and Hoke and some on this forum.

Thus, I do not use Jeff Lee or Jay Tate as they require payment. Plus, Jeff Lee has been wrong way more often than right.

I've never understood why someone would pay for recruiting updates as everyone knows the very next nanosecond who we got and who we missed.

Disclaimer: My predictions are no better than anyone else's.

No worries. Just checking. FWIW, metafour is one of the better non-paid, non-AU site Admin-type AU folks on the net regarding recruiting and AU football in general. He is not PC, but he is very good.

wde

Haven't gathered ANY meaningful intel from metafour. Haven't even seen a prediction...not even in this "prediction" thread. He's a condescending richard who HAS to tell you that you're wrong...and put NO proof behind it.

Some folks sure are getting picky around here. Must be paying a higher member fee than me or something.

lol. I wishe he would try that crap on some of the mods from the AUF side of the merger. When his ears stopped ringing from the beeyotch slaps he'd probably be mia for a while. I do respect both styles of moderation though.

Some folks sure are getting picky around here. Must be paying a higher member fee than me or something.

lol. I wishe he would try that crap on some of the mods from the AUF side of the merger. When his ears stopped ringing from the beeyotch slaps he'd probably be mia for a while. I do respect both styles of moderation though.

suck up

Ok, now promise thorough essays on your hits and misses after closing time tomorrow, lol.

I'll try. I'll probably be 0-8 lol.

suck up

I would deny it, but .......... :)

As of today my predictions:

Cowart

Holland

Slayton

Godwin

Norton

R. Davis

C. Davis

Ivey (After Hoke's CB to UF)

Nice! We are on the same page. I have Gibson however vs your Godwin.

I feel really good about Godwin, not so much Gibson. But we are definitely on the same page for sure!

Ok, now promise thorough essays on your hits and misses after closing time tomorrow, lol.

I'll try. I'll probably be 0-8 lol.

I'm tempted to post predictiins, but would feel like a total plagiarzer since all my info would be from this forum.

Cowart

Holland

Slayton

Godwin

Norton

R. Davis

C. Davis

Nice! We are on the same page. I have Gibson however vs your Godwin.

I feel really good about Godwin, not so much Gibson. But we are definitely on the same page for sure!

I actually feel good about Godwin too, but something is not going to work somewhere. It does make sense though with him and Slayton. Slot and Wideout. I think Gibson is a potential slot guy too.

As of now:

Cowart

Holland

Slayton

Godwin

R. Davis

C. Davis

Norton

If it stands at 7, if it is 8 then J. Davis, now that Hoke CB Tez to Florida. Sure wanted him to be part of this OL recruiting class.

Cowart

Holland

Slayton

Godwin

Norton

R. Davis

C. Davis

Yup, completely agreed......

My 2/3/15 evening predictions:

I'll say we'll get these 7 tomorrow (in bold):

CB Jeremiah Dinson - 100% - COMMITTED

CB Carlton Davis - 100%

DE Tega - 100% - COMMITTED

LB Holland - 100%

DE Cowart - 90%

WR Darius Slayton - 60%

WR Terry Godwin - 60%

DT Kendrick Norton - 60%

WR Ryan Davis - 50%

OT Ivey - 10%

QB Torrance Gibson - 10%

If we can take an 8th, I've no clue.

We can count 5 signees back to last year's class. The 85-man roster is therefore what limits us, NOT the yearly signee limit.

We can count three back. Thus, we 're limited to 28. The 85 man roster has no bearing on how many may be signed. Any number on the current roster could be processed off before the new signees go on scholarship this summer. Signees don't count against the 85 limit until they are in school and attending classes.

Archived