Tomorrow

War Eagle77

Anyone think we get one of those four?

Prepare to be disappointed...

If we can't land our backup plan, Maurice Swain, that might be a new low. Really makes you wonder what were our defensive coaches thinking pre Muschamp.

If we can't land our backup plan, Maurice Swain, that might be a new low. Really makes you wonder about what our defense coaches were thinking pre Muschamp

That's just it: Swain has always been a backup plan. I'm not seeing that we want to "land" him.

If we can't land our backup plan, Maurice Swain, that might be a new low. Really makes you wonder what were our defensive coaches thinking pre Muschamp

That's just it: Swain has always been a backup plan. I'm not seeing that we want to "land" him.

They want him bad enough to give him a commitable offer

Pretty confident Mushchamp lands us Ivey,Cowart,Jefferson,Payne,Holland and might flip Thompson,Godwin,Toliver. That alot of 5 stars. Not sure if we can keep Atkinson or Harrell from flipping on us though.

That's some serious blue sky.

Pretty confident Mushchamp lands us Ivey,Cowart,Jefferson,Payne,Holland and might flip Thompson,Godwin,Toliver. That alot of 5 stars. Not sure if we can keep Atkinson or Harrell from flipping on us though.

That's some serious blue sky.

You should pinch him

Every time you post, I prepare myself.

Looks like we may have signed a juco punter as well, Kevin Phillips.

http://instagram.com/p/wte5phnQke/

Actually signed? I can see offering a walkon opportunity but I'd be surprised if we thought punter was in bad enough shape to use a scholarship slot there.

He may be a preferred walkon I don't know. I'm not finding much information on him other than twitter

If there is no expectation, there is nothing to be disappointed over. So we will just move along to situations where we have better prospects.

Archived