2015 4* ATH Tim Irvin commits to AU!

Dixie1860

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This kid looks like a football player. He has speed, moves, hits hard and tackles people w/o throwing himself in the air. Very good return skills too. I would love to get him.

This kid looks like a football player. He has speed, moves, hits hard and tackles people w/o throwing himself in the air. Very good return skills too. I would love to get him.

You can say that again. ;D

You can say that again. ;D

Wow! This kid is the most immediate flip candidate and only has 1 post today. I'm shocked. Anyway...

Interesting change on Tim Irvin's Twitter bio

I Will Be Attending The Univerisity Of _______!

https://twitter.com/T_irvin2

It did say Committed to the University of Texas at one point and had the Texas symbol in his twitter background also.

I guess this rule use out unless he changes it to I will be attending ____________ University.

I dunno, we've had several commit to the "University of Auburn" here recently.

I guess this rule use out unless he changes it to I will be attending ____________ University.

I doubt he knows we are not a "University of". Most kids don't even know when their committed to AU.

I dunno, we've had several commit to the "University of Auburn" here recently.

Pat Dye did.

I doubt he knows we are not a "University of". Most kids don't even know when their committed to AU.

I see the "university of" thing as just a dramatic thing. It gives recruits a chance to have everyone in suspense. I will be attending the University of ___________ , instead of I will be attending _____________ university. Jmho

This would be a tremendous flip and could really really get the ball rolling. Is he friends with any of the other visitors?

He may be friends with Burt a once upon a time Texas commit other than that dunno. Burt isn't at Auburn this weekend just saying.Ricardo Louis is his host this weekend.

I have read the only person at AU he knows is TRob....he has had a relationship with him since he was in 9th grade. I'm sure he was around some of the other commits/prospects at his all star game.

This would be a tremendous flip and could really really get the ball rolling. Is he friends with any of the other visitors?

He may be friends with Burt a once upon a time Texas commit other than that dunno. Burt isn't at Auburn this weekend just saying.Ricardo Louis is his host this weekend.

Why is he paired up with an offensive player?

South Florida guys?

South Florida guys?

My guess as well. We don't have any upper classmen DBs from South Florida now that Therezie is gone.

Saw where he is supposed to enroll at UTx on Tuesday? Did he bring his personal things with him for the visit....maybe he just stays and moves in?

He would be an amazing pick up. I hope his weekend goes well.

Would get a lot of local S. FL newspaper/website publicity as well. The more stories linking kids from there with AU Football, the better!

You can't buy that kind of publicity, and kids really pay attention to stuff like this down there. There are so many kids with ability down there, and they can't all go to UF/FSU/UM, even if they wanted to. So being the OOS school that is getting the S. FL kids, and sending them to the NFL we hope, could pay off in future years.

Perception, perception, perception. We are changing the way AU is thought of in areas we have not had tons of success recently.

He would be an amazing pick up. I hope his weekend goes well.

Would get a lot of local S. FL newspaper/website publicity as well. The more stories linking kids from there with AU Football, the better!

You can't buy that kind of publicity, and kids really pay attention to stuff like this down there. There are so many kids with ability down there, and they can't all go to UF/FSU/UM, even if they wanted to. So being the OOS school that is getting the S. FL kids, and sending them to the NFL we hope, could pay off in future years.

Perception, perception, perception. We are changing the way AU is thought of in areas we have not had tons of success recently.

They need to put up a few of those Auburn billboards down there.

Archived