2015 5* DE CeCe Jefferson (Florida signee)

Skyler97

Have you guys actually ever been to Ole Miss? It's a terribly ugly place, with terribly ugly people. Of course something fishy is going on.

Ugh. The women. So ugly it makes the cattle nervous.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you guys actually ever been to Ole Miss? It's a terribly ugly place, with terribly ugly people. Of course something fishy is going on.

Yeah, but all it takes is one hot one to change that ugly landscape. Whether or not something smells with this deal or not is for y'all to decide, but I'm leaning with most of you that he's not coming here. Don't think he's going to Ole Miss either.

You guys know there doesn't have to be something bad happen every time a recruit doesn't want to come here. They might just like the other place better, you guys need to chill and just wait for NSD.

And sometimes things do go on that cause schools to be concerned. Maybe these guys have been told about something you don't know about.

You guys know there doesn't have to be something bad happen every time a recruit doesn't want to come here. They might just like the other place better, you guys need to chill and just wait for NSD.

And sometimes things do go on that cause schools to be concerned. Maybe these guys have been told about something you don't know about.

It's certainly possible but every time a player decides to go someplace like Ole Miss or wherever, the automatic assumption is that there is something nefarious going on. It just, to some people at least, is incomprehensible that someone would choose to go there instead of a school like Auburn otherwise.

It's certainly possible but every time a player decides to go someplace like Ole Miss or wherever, the automatic assumption is that there is something nefarious going on. It just, to some people at least, is incomprehensible that someone would choose to go there instead of a school like Auburn otherwise.

Amen. Fans of other schools say the same thing about Auburn. In spite of what we think, some kids like Oxford, Tuscaloosa, Athens or even Knoxville better than Auburn. It happens and the likelihood that something underhanded is going on is very, very slim.

I used to have an Aueagle account, long long ago. So long, I have forgotten the password. In the days leading up to the sonic boom I started reading threads again, and decided it was time to jump back in. This will show you how long I have been gone (and I think I understand this name to be more or less of a joke now): but, wasn't Lache Seastrunk supposedly a part of a "package deal" with Dyer and a Safety that ended up signing with Baylor? Granted, Seastrunk eventually ended up with Baylor, but he signed with Oregon originally. Just another example of the "package deal" thing not working out.

lol. That's when I joined AUeagle too. I joined in January of 2010. Marcus Lattimore was suposed to come too and everyone talked about "getting all three" for weeks and weeks.

man, i have to disagree. i'll never forget going to that ole miss game in 2003 as a freshman (eli game where we lost after dropped pass in end zone). i couldn't wait for 2005 just to see those women come back. ole miss and uga: beautiful women. just like auburn. MSU on the other hand: yikes.

man, i have to disagree. i'll never forget going to that ole miss game in 2003 as a freshman (eli game where we lost after dropped pass in end zone). i couldn't wait for 2005 just to see those women come back. ole miss and uga: beautiful women. just like auburn. MSU on the other hand: yikes.

All to their own I guess???

Okay, now I've lost track of who's being sarcastic and who's not. It's like AUFamily Clue! "It was Barnacle, in the CeCe Jefferson thread, with the ugly jokes..."

So, what's the word?

Awe mannn, now you've done it...

I know. I thought it might help distract people.

Well, here it goes....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gc4QTqslN4&list=RD9Gc4QTqslN4

Okay, now I've lost track of who's being sarcastic and who's not. It's like AUFamily Clue! "It was Barnacle, in the CeCe Jefferson thread, with the ugly jokes..."

Its britt's fault.

Its britt's fault.

Always is.

Its britt's fault.

Always is.

50/50 bird or britt fault always

Its britt's fault.

Always is.

He is a menace!

Dun, dun, dunnnnn!!! I may have gone too far.

Dun, dun, dunnnnn!!! I may have gone too far.

Never. To borrow from the Grateful Dead, too far is just far enough.

Archived