2015 5* DE CeCe Jefferson (Florida signee)

Skyler97

What will be will be very good come NSD. We will blow away all of the 1st and 2nd tier teams in the SEC. (2nd tier does include OM)

You seriously think AU will finish out above UA/UGA/UT/aTm on NSD?

As of right now, the highest ranking we have is #10 on Scout - everybody else has us at #11. I'd be happy as a clam to end it with a top 5 finish - but that is going to be tough.

If we finish with who we're supposed to finish with, then we could end up with a top 5 class.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What will be will be very good come NSD. We will blow away all of the 1st and 2nd tier teams in the SEC. (2nd tier does include OM)

As of right now, the highest ranking we have is #10 on Scout - everybody else has us at #11. I'd be happy as a clam to end it with a top 5 finish - but that is going to be tough.

If we finish with who we're supposed to finish with, then we could end up with a top 5 class.

See my post in the Who Do We Finish With thread. Top 7 likely but would take reeling in all remaining top targets to get into the top 5.

He is on his way to Gainesville for a visit tonight after visit from UF coaches last night. That is a lot of attention he is getting from UF.

http://florida.247sp...sville-35115738

That's either good or bad.

You're welcome for that insightful analysis.

Is Holland in Gainesville for his midweek visit yet? Is cc and Holland the package since they have made several visits together?

Holland was scheduled for a midweek visit as well. I have not heard whether he is there, on his way or not going. My suspicion is that he will make the visit.

See my post in the Who Do We Finish With thread. Top 7 likely but would take reeling in all remaining top targets to get into the top 5.

I did a calculation the other day and I put a couple of surprises in and also took some out and I got top 5. I think we get Godwin...

I will be happy with a top 10 finish. Fill our needs and I won't worry about fictitious recruiting championships like the UA fans like to crow about.

I will be happy with a top 10 finish. Fill our needs and I won't worry about fictitious recruiting championships like the UA fans like to crow about.

I'll be happy with top 10 and very happy with top 5.

I'll be even happier if we win another SEC Championship this year.

Top 10 is all but certain. Top 5 is attainable. SEC championship is very doable. I think we do it.

Top 10 is all but certain. Top 5 is attainable. SEC championship is very doable. I think we do it.

I'd trade the top 5 class for the SEC. But I'm pulling for both!

Is Holland in Gainesville for his midweek visit yet? Is cc and Holland the package since they have made several visits together?

Holland was scheduled for a midweek visit as well. I have not heard whether he is there, on his way or not going. My suspicion is that he will make the visit.

yeah, if Holland is there when CeCe is then they are scouting everyone else.

Us getting an unofficial with Holland if it happens will be big!

Cowart is saying all the right things. Going to be an early morning NSD

I don't know if we're in the driver's seat with Holland if he doesn't come this weekend. With the additional corners they're taking and the talk about the dl committed to Louisville, could it be Holland's spot since there are 4 to 6 lbs already committed?

I don't know if we're in the driver's seat with Holland if he doesn't come this weekend. With the additional corners they're taking and the talk about the dl committed to Louisville, could it be Holland's spot since there are 4 to 6 lbs already committed?

no

I'm seriously doubting CeCe Jefferson is part of this class. Some really sketchy stuff going on with his recruitment right now.

yeah....I got a whiff of something, myself....may or may not be true, but it does throw a shadow over him coming to AU

I'm seriously doubting CeCe Jefferson is part of this class. Some really sketchy stuff going on with his recruitment right now.

yeah....I got a whiff of something, myself....may or may not be true, but it does throw a shadow over him coming to AU

How about a PM?

Not sure what you guys are smelling but I do think he really prefers Ole Miss...for whatever reason(s) he may have. I could be totally wrong or it may be something nefarious...just hope our coaches are in the know earlier the better...

How about a PM?

check ebay

You guys know there doesn't have to be something bad happen every time a recruit doesn't want to come here. They might just like the other place better, you guys need to chill and just wait for NSD.

You guys know there doesn't have to be something bad happen every time a recruit doesn't want to come here. They might just like the other place better, you guys need to chill and just wait for NSD.

A recruit couldn't possibly pass up Auburn and go to Ole Miss unless there was something shady going on. These conspiracy theories really start coming out just before NSD every year.

Archived