Men vs. uat - game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ballgame.

Good-ish effort tonight, but not enough. uat's inside game too much for a AU. No dicipline in the frontcourt tonight.

I hate uat.

Can't wait until we get a full compliment of players who can contribute. Coach Pearl has worked his butt off.

This game is over lol

not sure why you think its funny.

extremely suspicious that this is the game thread you choose to participate in and only after Auburn is losing by its largest margin all night.

The Achilles heel for this team all year long is rebounding. I understand our lack of size, but I don't understand why we don't send more people to the glass. Our quickness should be able to at least tip the ball back outside.

This game is over lol

not sure why you think its funny.

extremely suspicious that this is the game thread you choose to participate in and only after Auburn is losing by its largest margin all night.

Seems to have shown his true colors and they appear to be Crimson and White.

We need to figure out defensively how to keep teams from getting inside.

All night long Bama has been able to drive to the basket.

Bowers hasn't played a lick of D all year. He can rebound but he can't alter a shot to save his life. Reed needs to improve at rebounding. We should bench Canda and play both Bowers and Reed when possible

Bruce Pearl is to blame there. Bowers should NEVER be allowed to bring the ball up the floor. That is at least the 3rd turnover from Bowers as he is trying to bring the ball up the court. He plays way too our of control.

You need a shot blocket then you can play tougher defense. Auburn doesn't have a shot blocker and we are not big enough on the boards. Reed is a skinny 7'2" and really doesn't move well. I though he might at least be a shot blocker but he gets to close to the player he wants to block the shot so hhe gets a foul instead.

Worst loss of the year. Lifeless and dead in the water Bama team comes in and takes it to AU. Horrid game by Bowers, and once again little to no production outside Mason and Harrell. Can't wait to have Bruce's lineup.

Bruce Pearl is to blame there. Bowers should NEVER be allowed to bring the ball up the floor. That is at least the 3rd turnover from Bowers as he is trying to bring the ball up the court. He plays way too our of control.

No need in being kind...he has lost at least 8 of those this game alone

This game did prove one thing we already knew. uat is still a bunch of dirty players.

I don't think they are any more dirty than any other team. We just couldn't overcome the talent gap.

Archived