Obama lawyers misled federal judge in amnesty case

TheBlueVue

I honestly do not believe I have ever seen a sequence of events wherein lying was obviously endemic throughout a Presidential administration as it is in this one. Is there anything these people ever tell the truth about? The overwhelming majority of american citizens are against executive amnesty but these people are hellbent on jamming it through the same way they do every one of their initiatives....by brazenly lying or simply changing the rules as they go. So much for governing at the consent of the governed

"The administration admitted to Judge Andrew S. Hanen earlier this week that it had approved about 100,000 amnesty applications under the expanded policy, which Mr. Obama announced Nov. 20, but which was halted by a judge on Feb. 16.

Texas and 25 other states, who are challenging the amnesty, said the approvals were a stunning revelation that seemed to contradict what the Obama lawyers had said in conference calls and court papers in December and January when they signaled that no applications would be accepted under the expanded amnesty until Feb. 18, and none would be approved until early March."

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/mar/5/obama-lawyers-misled-federal-judge-in-amnesty-case/#ixzz3TcFpwqGu

Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Bush outted a CIA agent to get back at her husband for not towing the party line on the Iraq WMD lies...

<_<

Bush outted a CIA agent to get back at her husband for not towing the party line on the Iraq WMD lies...

<_<

uhhhhhhhh, come again?

<_<

uhhhhhhhh, come again?

You know.. .BUSH LIES ! Valarie Plaim ? Yellow Cake ? Niger ?

I remember all that Raptor but I'm failing to see the point you're trying to make here. Maybe I'm just not awake enough yet but you're going to have to explain that one to me.

I remember all that Raptor but I'm failing to see the point you're trying to make here. Maybe I'm just not awake enough yet but you're going to have to explain that one to me.

Im simply pointing out that this administration has no ethical compass whatsoever. Lying, evidently, has always been a key component in their tactical strategy of forcing their will on the american people. I am also amazed how silent our resident liberal progs become every time a post about this administration's persistent lying is pointed out. They seem fine with an unrestrained tyrant sitting in the Oval Office as long as he is one of theirs but the time is going to come when they're going to regret the precedents of unilateral action this guy is setting for future presidents. The President does have broad powers but he does not have the power to legislate unilaterally nor to simply ignore laws that don't fit into his agenda of fundamentally transforming america.This guy is so brazen he told ICE agents there will be consequences if they actually try to enforce current immigration laws that were passed by Congress.

oops you weren't talking to me...sorry

Can you not see the video I posted ?

:roflol:

Of COURSE Obama lied !!! Who didn't see that comin' ?? Going back to Jonathan Gruber, and his overt " WE HAD TO LIE " admission, time and time again. That's all this admin ever does is lie.

And yet, the MSM have programmed in everyone's mind the ' Bush lied, millions died ' meme, per the Iraq War.

( Same thing w/ the ' Hands up! Don't shoot ! ' lie. It never happened in Ferguson. )

Im simply pointing out that this administration has no ethical compass whatsoever. Lying, evidently, has always been a key component in their tactical strategy of forcing their will on the american people. I am also amazed how silent our resident liberal progs become every time a post about this administration's persistent lying is pointed out. They seem fine with an unrestrained tyrant sitting in the Oval Office as long as he is one of theirs but the time is going to come when they're going to regret the precedents of unilateral action this guy is setting for future presidents. The President does have broad powers but he does not have the power to legislate unilaterally nor to simply ignore laws that don't fit into his agenda of fundamentally transforming america.This guy is so brazen he told ICE agents there will be consequences if they actually try to enforce current immigration laws that were passed by Congress.

oops you weren't talking to me...sorry

No problem Blue. You nailed it completely. He will let nothing stand in the way of his fundamental transformation of America.

Can you not see the video I posted ?

:roflol:

Of COURSE Obama lied !!! Who didn't see that comin' ?? Going back to Jonathan Gruber, and his overt " WE HAD TO LIE " admission, time and time again. That's all this admin ever does is lie.

And yet, the MSM have programmed in everyone's mind the ' Bush lied, millions died ' meme, per the Iraq War.

( Same thing w/ the ' Hands up! Don't shoot ! ' lie. It never happened in Ferguson. )

Ok I thought maybe you were headed in that direction but I wasn't sure. My morning coffee hasn't kicked in yet. Everything is late after the ice storm yesterday.

Obama could use a lesson from BP but that's never going to happen........but Hillary may very make it her campaign song.

They MUST lie. Can't win anything otherwise.

They MUST lie. Can't win anything otherwise.

Ends justifies the means.

Raptor...unfortunately that has worked with the Clintons for a long time. Maybe their lock on the Dem party is near an end.

Raptor...unfortunately that has worked with the Clintons for a long time. Maybe their lock on the Dem party is near an end.

I will believe THAT when I see the sheep head in a different direction...

Archived