2016 5* LB Ben Davis (Bama signee)

RunInRed

Varsity safeties at a 5A in Texas

Hats off to you. Our world needs more good men coaching. My coaches meant alot to me growing up. I'm not sure what stage of life you are in, but I would love to get involved in coaching later down the road.

Not nearly as old as golf ....

:big:

obviously sesame street is a tv show, not a radio program

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hats off to you. Our world needs more good men coaching. My coaches meant alot to me growing up. I'm not sure what stage of life you are in, but I would love to get involved in coaching later down the road.

Not nearly as old as golf ....

:big:

obviously sesame street is a tv show, not a radio program

More like cave painting.

In Texas now to see my daughter. How do you live in this heat????

It's rough. It isn't as bad as it was three years ago though... 30+ days of 105+.

Especially on the field. We have a camp that starts on Monday and 2-a-days start the next week.

It's rough. It isn't as bad as it was three years ago though... 30+ days of 105+.

Especially on the field. We have a camp that starts on Monday and 2-a-days start the next week.

I can handle dry heat. it's the muggy heat that I hate.

I just moved two months ago to Portland. I couldn't deal with that anymore among other things. I remember last summer, over 90 days of 100+ straight. you hit the water, go home and have to take a cold shower again.

Ben Davis expected at AU tomorrow. https://twitter.com/...615649382285314

I think you got the wrong thread there E. This thread is all about random conversations and debates not Ben Davis...

j/k

This is maybe the funniest statement I have ever read in this site.

I think you got the wrong thread there E. This thread is all about random conversations and debates not Ben Davis...

j/k

And the sad thing is that is somewhat true when it comes to this thread.

j/k

Not even close to true. There was a nice conversation about the weather, too.

Anyway, so Dameyune Craig says to the rabbi, "No llamas allowed", and the linebacker says...

j/k

yep :'(

j/k

Not even close to true. There was a nice conversation about the weather, too.

Anyway, so Dameyune Craig says to the rabbi, "No llamas allowed", and the linebacker says...

"Hey, he's not a llama"

And Craig says.......

Back in AU Aug 8 with his family

Seems to me he wouldn't come back WITH family if he weren't actually considering Auburn on some level. Interesting...

Back in AU Aug 8 with his family

Per Bonehead on twitter.

The kiss of death. Bone doesn't know anything unless it's all $puat.

Man. If these hijackings are getting anyone riled up, they must not have been around for the will muschamp thread. Legendary #firecoachboom

uat has to get some form of Auburn interest in Davis so they can crow about how they beat us out for Davis. I would be shocked if we have any real opportunity with him. We blew off Wilson so we should be careful not to be played by one of their legacy.

Lance Thompson spotted the BS in Wilson pretty quick. So I'm not worried about that. Also, I doubt there would be many recruits around for Ben to influence on Aug 7th. At that time, I was always busy with two a days and I imagine most recruits will be as well.

It was stated earlier in the thread by someone knowledgeable in such matters that Davis is actually quite open to Auburn. According to that same person, he will end up at bama, because they will Kouandjio him if they have to. But I don't think we need to fear anything shady from the kid at this point.

Archived