2016 5* LB Ben Davis (Bama signee)

RunInRed

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got into the cold ones pre-noon today. Nothing like a run while on vacation and then slugging an ipa while dehydrated ... After last nights pizza ... That is healthy livin!

Btw ... Does anyone around here work?!?! I'm gonna have to reprimand myself whenever I go back to the office.

I'm in the cold beers already myself. And yes I'm working, have my cell phone on.

Back to Ben Davis:

-He is elite

- However, Mikey will not ever have a chance to say "maybe a true freshman should start over him" because he will be at bammer. And when Mikey doesn't have elite talent to send to the bench, he goes from Rob Lowe to creepy, scholarship counting Rob Lowe.

Am I doing this right?

He is elite at camps but needs to get more physical on the field. So I'm told.

See, this is what I thought was said months ago. I heard some say he was one of the most overrated players in this class and that the main reason for his ranking was he was a camp warrior.

Back to Ben Davis:

-He is elite

- However, Mikey will not ever have a chance to say "maybe a true freshman should start over him" because he will be at bammer. And when Mikey doesn't have elite talent to send to the bench, he goes from Rob Lowe to creepy, scholarship counting Rob Lowe.

Am I doing this right?

:laugh:/> :laugh:/> :laugh:/> Yeah, he's like Steve Spurrier, only for linebackers. One single misstep, and you're riding the pine pony until the next two guys screw up. And if one of them happens to turn into a fantastic player who goes on to win the Heisman...err, I mean the Butkus, then you're just outta luck! :poke:/>

Mikey has forgotten more about LB's than either of you know. BTW, have you seen our LB play the last several years?

Laughed about five minutes straight. Good one!

No one has.

Laughed about five minutes straight. Good one!

I really wouldn't. I'm pretty indifferent to insults. I'm secure enough not to take them personally. Something I tell my players a lot is, Don't allow other's actions control your reactions.

This is something I can vouch for. Bird has always been very open to joking back and forth, and in all the time I've interacted with him (going back to the beginning of Auburn Eagle), I cannot remember him ever seeming to get worked up over anything because it was personal.

Yep. Bird is the antigolf.

God almighty don't bring me into this....................I haven't said a word about Benny Davis. I'm trying hard to stay out of it. But I did notice red is working on his post count a lot lately.

I really wouldn't. I'm pretty indifferent to insults. I'm secure enough not to take them personally. Something I tell my players a lot is, Don't allow other's actions control your reactions.

This is something I can vouch for. Bird has always been very open to joking back and forth, and in all the time I've interacted with him (going back to the beginning of Auburn Eagle), I cannot remember him ever seeming to get worked up over anything because it was personal.

Young, good looking, and sober?

Bald, fat and correct

I'm always on when I'm drinking. Anytime any you people are around Mobile I'll let you buy me some cold beers.

CDC? Lol

CDC?

With the kind of Intel you bring to this board and the fact that you are in Mobile well I just ..........

Bald, fat and correct

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bald, fat and correct

Bwahahaha winner!

Btw ... Does anyone around here work?!?!

... I ask myself this question all the time haha

Retired along long time ago so heck I don't WORK

Btw ... Does anyone around here work?!?!

... I ask myself this question all the time haha

Retired along long time ago so heck I don't WORK

Rub it in why don't you? Actually, I'm about to be back in school full time, so technically I won't be working either. I take that back, I will be working, I just won't be getting paid for it.

Varsity safeties at a 5A in Texas

Hats off to you. Our world needs more good men coaching. My coaches meant alot to me growing up. I'm not sure what stage of life you are in, but I would love to get involved in coaching later down the road.

Varsity safeties at a 5A in Texas

Hats off to you. Our world needs more good men coaching. My coaches meant alot to me growing up. I'm not sure what stage of life you are in, but I would love to get involved in coaching later down the road.

Not nearly as old as golf ....

:big:

Archived