2016 5* LB Ben Davis (Bama signee)

RunInRed

Anywho, anyone know if we're recruiting Jamal Couch of Central-Phenix City as a LB (he's committed to FSU as a LB on their board).

Tight end I believe. He is camping today so we'll fing out for sure soon.

Think WDE said in the LB thread that we are in fact recruiting him as a linebacker.

I don't know. I just know the kid is a huge AU fan. Or was.

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I rarely regret using the ignore feature.

Is there a 'forget (about linebackers)' feature?

Has to be because Ellis Johnson sure used it a bunch.

Hahaha. Nice.

WDE killin' it!

Seriously. With a sense of humor like this, he should quit posting all the info and just concentrate on one-liners. He needs to up his post count anyway.

Should I join in the argument part of the thread hijack or the LB joking side of the thread hijack?????

I tell you what ... A rabbi, a LB and a one eyed llama walk into a bar. The llama turns around and says "hey rabbi, that LB is an a**hole ..."

Hahaha. Nice.

WDE killin' it!

Seriously. With a sense of humor like this, he should quit posting all the info and just concentrate on one-liners. He needs to up his post count anyway.

+1

Will this thread ever die? lol

Can we take this stuff to PM's please? See I'm ready for Mod status. :wareagle:

Honestly, since we virtually have no shot with Davis I really don't care about the highjacking and have no issues with this in essence being an IM thread.

Hahaha. Nice.

WDE killin' it!

I'm just upset I don't have any zero warning points. What is zero warning points?

Hahaha. Nice.

WDE killin' it!

I'm just upset I don't have any zero warning points. What is zero warning points?

I just realized I don't have any, either. ellitor must not award them to anybody, period ;)

You can have mine if you want...

You told me I was next in line for mod status. I've been padding my post count for years in anticipation of this moment.

You can have mine if you want...

You told me I was next in line for mod status. I've been padding my post count for years in anticipation of this moment.

Don't take it personally. ;D

Dear lord. I really hate that I didn't get in on the fun when all this was going on.

Clayton! Jump in! The water's fine. As long as you're not an anti-llamite.

Archived