Men vs. LSU - Postgame

jared52

UNREAL! I honestly don't even care what happens tomorrow now. If we lose, so what? We have exceeded all expectations coming into this week. Now let's just play loose and give 'em hell!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can they do the unthinkable tomorrow?

Well, if someone will just deliver a bushel of room temp oysters to the Wildcats tonight...

^new fave post

ptb....are you on the way to Nashville now?

Even the game thread was exciting to read. Never would've expected this a few weeks ago.

What kind of strategy to we develop against UK?

You mean besides the oysters?

Even the game thread was exciting to read. Never would've expected this a few weeks ago.

You mean besides the oysters?

LOL!

Devine intervention?

AUSOME!!!

SO PROUD!

Have to focus n rebounding. No second chances at all. Going to have to shoot lights out to even be in the ball game.

But who cares at this point. AU could lose by 200 tomorrow and nothing could take away from this run in the SEC tournament.

i thought AnM played a horrible game and we caught them at maybe their worst moment. We beat LSU without the unforced turnovers that we got last night. Been fun to watch. I wish some of these seniors had more time. i still expect to get annihilated tomorrow but i am looking fwd to next year.

So happy for the Team! Great for the seniors. Harrell is soooo good. The kids are exhausted and have KY tomorrow but it does not matter.

Our tournament showing will help recruiting, and not only is Pearl a great motivator, the guy can really coach the game. BBall will be fun at AU for a long time now.

I'm with those who say about tomorrow..."could be a long afternoon but who cares"...just getting there was more than we could have dreamed.

BTW...maybe it's been discussed earlier...but Granger is apparently out for the game....which will hurt a bit.

For those that couldn't see the game. Here's a clip of KT Harrell's shot that sent the game into overtime.

I'm with those who say about tomorrow..."could be a long afternoon but who cares"...just getting there was more than we could have dreamed.

BTW...maybe it's been discussed earlier...but Granger is apparently out for the game....which will hurt a bit.

yep his out for the game

Bruce Pearl knew something special was going to happen before he left Auburn. He packed four suits for his trip to Nashville. How funny would it be if he had to go buy another suit for Sunday? Go Big Blue!!! No, not that Big Blue.

AU.jpgThis Big Blue

So happy for the Team! Great for the seniors. Harrell is soooo good. The kids are exhausted and have KY tomorrow but it does not matter.

Our tournament showing will help recruiting, and not only is Pearl a great motivator, the guy can really coach the game. BBall will be fun at AU for a long time now.

loved Pearl's comments after the game. Said the first win was for the fans, the second win was for the players and this one, well, this one was for the program.

He is so right and this will build for the future.

I don't who votes for the 1st team All-SEC but they need to go back and re-vote and put KT Harrell on that team. He has shown why he leads the conference in scoring!

loved Pearl's comments after the game. Said the first win was for the fans, the second win was for the players and this one, well, this one was for the program.

He is so right and this will build for the future.

The more he talks, the more I like him. I hope he stays around for a long time. WDE Coach!!

Archived