Men vs. LSU - Postgame

jared52

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if it's a blowout, I'll watch all 40 minutes and smile. Forgot who they were, but the people who were basically "what's the point" when the brackets were announced, this was the point. For these seniors. Grind. Fight. Do or die. Stretch out your time in an AU uniform 40 minutes at a time. War Damn Eagle!

Very proud of the team today and their never say die attitude. They had a lot of opportunities to pack it in and they just wouldn't do it. Things may get ugly tomorrow but if any team in the conference can take down the wildcats it will be this one. War Eagle guys!

This team is All Auburn. They have displayed the characteristics that make up the Auburm Spirit all year. War Eagle to every member of the squad.

I listened to Rod comment after the game on the Auburn radio network. He said he saw a man run back a kick to win a game, but this run by an auburn team in the sec tournament is just amazing. He said we don't have the talent other teams have, but we have the best heart in the league and the best coach.

I was very pleased just seeing us try to win games for a change this season and watching coach pearl on and off the coach encourage the team, fans, and school to try our best. Now with 3 Ws in the tournament I'm so happy for this team.

Awesome ...

There were 20+ Auburn football players standing around the athletics complex watching the end of that game, place erupted at the buzzer.

@JHokanson

I know the ncaa wouldn't allow it, but I wish we could bus the entire football team up to Nashville for that game tomorrow. They would be the best fans in the place.

Even if it's a blowout, I'll watch all 40 minutes and smile. Forgot who they were, but the people who were basically "what's the point" when the brackets were announced, this was the point. For these seniors. Grind. Fight. Do or die. Stretch out your time in an AU uniform 40 minutes at a time. War Damn Eagle!

SC you need to make a shirt out of: Grind. Fight. DO OR DIE..

Well with the exception of me totaling my car today, this win made this day so great.

No injuries I hope

With the exception of me being pretty shaken up and pissed it was my fault, I'm good.

Well with the exception of me totaling my car today, this win made this day so great.

No injuries I hope

With the exception of me being pretty shaken up and pissed it was my fault, I'm good.

Ok, nice to hear and WDE

I've been down on this team this year. It's been frustrating to watch all season and feel like not a lot of progress was made this year.

Since yesterday, and beating Texas A&M, I've never been happier about Auburn basketball in a long time. This run in the SEC tournament has been inspiring to watch. Even though we're not going to go to any post-season tournament this has been a real treat to have something to cheer about after such a rough season.

No injuries I hope

Shouldn't be posting on AUF and driving! Almost gets me sometimes ;D

Tremendous effort and outstanding coaching in a tournament setting gets these results. A world of difference in coaching quality than what we've had in the past. To take what was left from last years squad and now be in the semi finals is truly astounding.

So proud of these guys. The defense in these 3 games have been un-comparable. I swear sometimes we got six players on defense. We have two on the ball handler and everyone else covered. But here is my thought on tomorrow for the naysayers.

.1. Odds of AU winning these last 3 games were much greater than beating UK tomorrow.

2.AU players believe they "can" win . UK players think they "deserve" to win.

3. Being undefeated is like 11 strikes in bowling that next one is by far the hardest.

4. Every year some 25-1 Cinderella team pulls it off. By the way the new Cinderella premiers tomorrow (good omen) I have a date with my grand daughters to see it :-)

5. AU has a history of proving folks wrong.

WDE go Tigers beat them wildcats.

By the way we beat UK tomorrow AU punches their ticket to the Dance no matter what happens Sunday.

No injuries I hope

Glad you are OK!

Nice post SC!

I've been down on this team this year. It's been frustrating to watch all season and feel like not a lot of progress was made this year.

Since yesterday, and beating Texas A&M, I've never been happier about Auburn basketball in a long time. This run in the SEC tournament has been inspiring to watch. Even though we're not going to go to any post-season tournament this has been a real treat to have something to cheer about after such a rough season.

Progress has been made all year, it just didn't translate into victories. Now they actually have some wins.

The 11th strike has allways seemed harder to me. I got a lot more 280 sumthin games than I do 290 sumthin. Nine 300 games, one 299 and one 296.

Sorry, I know this had nothing to do with how great we have played the last three days. But I have been a happy man.

Archived