2015 Spring Practice - Day 6

RunInRed

Love love love hearing the news on Kozan and I think the move by Jason Smith is a wise decision. Kid can really help out right off the bat. Lotta good juicy news. Thanks RIR.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't see much fat in that pic

You serious Clarke?

You don't see the resemblance between him and the Pillsbury dough boy?

Sonebody needs to call the fat police on duke

My sources tell me that y'all have never worn a compression shirt before.

Eta: Good to see Kozan still running with the 1s and Smith already making the move to WR. Both of those are huge, imo.

In sure Smith's decision was made easier by watching JJ and SW throw the ball. Watching 2 of the best arms in the country is probably pretty humbling for most QBs. Should make a great receiver.

The only question about Jason Smith was how much time would be wasted "giving him a shot at QB". Very glad to see the wasted time was minimized.

You serious Clarke?

Eta: Good to see Kozan still running with the 1s and Smith already making the move to WR. Both of those are huge, imo.

Every time I've seen a fat person wear a compression shirt, they just look that much fatter.

Sean white looks impressive in the videos. I like his execution. He looks like a seasoned quarterback. Yes it was only a handoff but he was selling it better than JJ. Sometimes the handoff looked a little lazy for JJ. That was one knock I had on Cam that year. He wouldn't completely sell the fake handoff. I can't wait to see what the QBs will do at ADay. We are in good hands. Glad Smith switched sooner than later

You serious Clarke?

Every time I've seen a fat person wear a compression shirt, they just look that much fatter.

I've gotta admit that's pretty funny.

The only question about Jason Smith was how much time would be wasted "giving him a shot at QB". Very glad to see the wasted time was minimized.

Agree 100%.

Sean white looks impressive in the videos. I like his execution. He looks like a seasoned quarterback. Yes it was only a handoff but he was selling it better than JJ. Sometimes the handoff looked a little lazy for JJ. That was one knock I had on Cam that year. He wouldn't completely sell the fake handoff. I can't wait to see what the QBs will do at ADay. We are in good hands. Glad Smith switched sooner than later

Think that is due to the height differences.

JJ is one tall dude!

You serious Clarke?

I've gotta admit that's pretty funny.

He's wearing Spanx!!!!

You serious Clarke?

Beat me to it

You serious Clarke?

Beat me to it

You serious Clarke?

Beat me to it

Fat or not, the only questions that matter are how much he can bench and whether he'll be wearing an orange facemask come the season opener.

You serious Clarke?

Beat me to it

ok

Duke a-little slow on his cuts and breaks because of that extra 40 to 50 pounds around the waste-line. Gotta do more bench press to lose that extra belly fat.

All those worried about Duke's overweight situation may be very pleased by this pic--looks pretty good shape to me!!!

Duke a-little slow on his cuts and breaks because of that extra 40 to 50 pounds around the waste-line. Gotta do more bench press to lose that extra belly fat.

Not sure what your looking at but there's definitely NOT 40-50 pounds of extra weight there.

Not sure what your looking at but there's definitely NOT 40-50 pounds of extra weight there.

I believe he was joking

Archived