2015 Spring Practice - Day 6

RunInRed

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Duke a-little slow on his cuts and breaks because of that extra 40 to 50 pounds around the waste-line. Gotta do more bench press to lose that extra belly fat.

Not sure what your looking at but there's definitely NOT 40-50 pounds of extra weight there.

You honestly didn't know i was joking? Where on earth is there 40 or 50 extra Lbs on his waist-line? I threw the "Bench Press Remark" (Coach Yox) in, to assure everyone knew it was humor.

Also ...

Jason Smith appears to have moved to receiver full-time; he's wearing a blue jersey and warmed up with Dameyune Craig.

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2015/03/auburn_practice_report_injurie.html

was just a waste of time trying him at QB imo

Just from watching those videos you can tell the quickness of Jason Smith (no. 4). He also appeared to be plucking the ball out of the air well. He definitely seems to be a guy who has a high ceiling at receiver.

Also ...

Jason Smith appears to have moved to receiver full-time; he's wearing a blue jersey and warmed up with Dameyune Craig.

http://www.al.com/au...rt_injurie.html

was just a waste of time trying him at QB imo

I believe he wanted a shot to play QB wherever he committed. If he signed with another school because the our coaches considered it a waste of time, then we would have been questioning why he didn't get a shot.

Every time I've seen a fat person wear a compression shirt, they just look that much fatter.

I definitely feel fatter when I put one on.

Burton appears to have good size too. He positioned his body well out of his breaks on the few catches he had in the video.

Yeah, I had no idea he was that big. I think I lumped him in with the quick little slot guys we seem to always have a abundance of. He looks like a baller.

I was impressed with "#4" when watching the clips without knowing it was smith. His quickness and sharpness seemed better than the other players in the few passes he caught.

I was impressed with "#4" when watching the clips without knowing it was smith. His quickness and sharpness seemed better than the other players in the few passes he caught.

I concur.

I think #4 could become a legendary WR for us!

Archived