A Day Game

bikeriderga

DirecTV subscribers now have access to Watch ESPN. It was added about 3 or 4 months ago.

Thanks, I'll get it before the 18th. I get to be like everybody else !!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's no way I'm waiting until Sunday night. I'm going to have to find someone with the watch ESPN app.

You still don't have access to watch espn? I thought everybody had it by now. What do you have for tv? rabbit ears? :lol:/>

Welp, I guess you thought wrong, as usual.

No need to be snotty...

I have have a 55 foot inch TV with Direct TV hooked up for my entertainment needs and that is sufficient for my lifestyle. I looked into getting watch ESPN last year, but direct TV subscribers didn't have access to it yet. So...

The size of your tv is irrelevant. directv added watchespn MONTHS ago., all it takes is logging in, that's why I asked the question in the first place. I thought sure everybody (that is on some type of cable/satellite provider) had access to it by now. So, it turns out I was right.. You just didn't know you had access to it.

There's no way I'm waiting until Sunday night. I'm going to have to find someone with the watch ESPN app.

You still don't have access to watch espn? I thought everybody had it by now. What do you have for tv? rabbit ears? :lol:/>

Welp, I guess you thought wrong, as usual.

No need to be snotty...

I have have a 55 foot inch TV with Direct TV hooked up for my entertainment needs and that is sufficient for my lifestyle. I looked into getting watch ESPN last year, but direct TV subscribers didn't have access to it yet. So...

The size of your tv is irrelevant. directv added watchespn MONTHS ago., all it takes is logging in, that's why I asked the question in the first place. I thought sure everybody (that is on some type of cable/satellite provider) had access to it by now. So, it turns out I was right.. You just didn't know you had access to it.

Even with access to it, "everybody" still doesn't have watch ESPN. So, yes you are still wrong.

I will be in the Student Section with some friends and my parents who have decided to come to their first ever A-Day game! I haven't missed one since I've been a student at Auburn, and I don't plan on breaking that streak now! :wareagle:

I hate that the rain is coming I would think because of that there will be lessing pass attempts. It might be a good thing though we can just surprise Louisville when we show it to them.

you can have watch espn and still not have access if you don't have sec network. Unless it will be allowed this time.

you can have watch espn and still not have access if you don't have sec network. Unless it will be allowed this time.

Best I can find the game is not on TV ....anywhere, not even SEC+ ....the apparent options are to listen or have Gametracker. That is all that is shown on the athletics web page. Guess they are saving it for a replay sometime this weekend....

http://www.auburntigers.com/scoreboard/

War Eagle PC....hope the weather is ok...should be a great day on the campus with football, baseball and softball...something for everyone.

Archived