Is that what swift justice and transparency looks like

How long do we have to wait before we get the names of the cops and their street addresses in the New York Times?

We already know their names. Perfectly legal to reveal them under Maryland law.

Officer Garrett E. Miller

Sgt. Alicia D. White

Officer Caesar R. Goodson Jr.

Officer William G. Porter

Lt. Brian W. Rice

Officer Edward M. Nero

That's why I added addresses to my post.

Mmm hmm :rolleyes:

I'ma just leave this here:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/wilsontimes.asp

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet every cop in the country will be sure to buckle each and every person from now on. Lesson Learned.

How long do we have to wait before we get the names of the cops and their street addresses in the New York Times?

Sgt. Alicia D. White

Lt. Brian W. Rice

Officer Edward M. Nero

http://www.snopes.co...wilsontimes.asp

I didn't say they posted Wilson's address.

Sgt. Alicia D. White

Lt. Brian W. Rice

Officer Edward M. Nero

http://www.snopes.co...wilsontimes.asp

I didn't say they posted Wilson's address.

Then why bring up the Times at all with regards to publishing addresses?

I bet every cop in the country will be sure to buckle each and every person from now on. Lesson Learned.

Let's hope they learned more than that.

On what basis is the union asking the DA to recuse herself?

She is married to the Council man of that district.She also is close personal friends with the Gray family attorney who was on her transition team and he also contributed to her campaign. I dont see how all the officers are culpable for the guys death. I also can see a politically ambitious prosecutor making a name for herself for her future political career

She is married to the Council man of that district.She also is close personal friends with the Gray family attorney who was on her transition team and he also contributed to her campaign. I dont see how all the officers are culpable for the guys death. I also can see a politically ambitious prosecutor making a name for herself for her future political career

no way they are all culpable. This in part is a dog and pony show to appease the people who were inclined to burn,steal and destroy the city.

no way they are all culpable. This in part is a dog and pony show to appease the people who were inclined to burn,steal and destroy the city.

It is. They'll never get all of these people or charges. Today was a political show not a legal one. Nobody knows for sure what the evidence will show and the police will get very good lawyers so this is a long way from being a done deal. One other thing that nobody has brought up today is Al Sharpton has finally come out and asked for a federal takeover of all police in the country. He's all but said it before but today he finally just came out and said it.

It is. They'll never get all of these people or charges. Today was a political show not a legal one. Nobody knows for sure what the evidence will show and the police will get very good lawyers so this is a long way from being a done deal. One other thing that nobody has brought up today is Al Sharpton has finally come out and asked for a federal takeover of all police in the country. He's all but said it before but today he finally just came out and said it.

Ah yes the federal police force idea. Obama has mentioned his desire for that on more than a few occasions. You dont reckon ole street rat Al was coached by Obama to bring that up do ya?

They aren't all being charged with his death.

Officer Caesar Goodson Jr., 45, who was the driver of a police van that carried Gray through the streets of Baltimore, was charged with second-degree murder, manslaughter, second-degree assault, two vehicular manslaughter charges and misconduct in office.

Officer William Porter, 25, was charged with involuntary manslaughter, second-degree assault and misconduct in office.

Lt. Brian Rice, 41, was charged with involuntary manslaughter, second-degree assault and misconduct in office.

Sgt. Alicia White, 30, was charged with involuntary manslaughter, second-degree assault and misconduct in office.

Officer Edward Nero, 29, was charged with second-degree assault and misconduct in office.

Officer Garrett Miller, 26, was charged with second-degree assault, misconduct in office and false imprisonment.

The ones in red are charged with his death. Only one is being charged with murder.

Ah yes the federal police force idea. Obama has mentioned his desire for that on more than a few occasions. You dont reckon ole street rat Al was coached by Obama to bring that up do ya?

I don't think he has to be coached on it. This has been on his list of things to do for many moons.

Was waiting on the Obama blame. lol.

Well to be clear Obama has hinted at the idea of federal takeover of police at times. It's not an idea that he is uncomfortable with.

You never have to wait long.

As an AUFamily politics discussion grows longer, the probability of blaming Obama for any problem approaches 1.

Well to be clear Obama has hinted at the idea of federal takeover of police at times. It's not an idea that he is uncomfortable with.

Only the stark raving mad buy that stupidity.

I was sure with the 70th anniversary of a Auschwitz being shut down someone would find a connection of blame to Obama. Guys round here are sleepin' on the job.

As an AUFamily politics discussion grows longer, the probability blaming Obama for any problem approaches 1.

I know! lol. And this is where i exit because i see where the discussion is going. smh. It was a good discussion even though there may be a difference of opinions but it's about to go left so i'll exit.

I didn't say it would happen only that he is not uncomfortable with the idea. Lots of people have ideas that they like that won't necessarily ever come to pass. It goes to state of mind nimrod.

I didn't say it would happen only that he is not uncomfortable with the idea. Lots of people have ideas that they like that won't necessarily ever come to pass. It goes to state of mind nimrod.

What's a "state of mind nimrod?"

I was sure with the 70th anniversary of a Auschwitz being shut down someone would find a connection of blame to Obama. Guys round here are sleepin' on the job.

Please Titan you're as bad as Ben. Nobody is blaming anything on Obama. You guys derailed the whole thing.

As an AUFamily politics discussion grows longer, the probability of blaming Obama for any problem approaches 1.

So Obama has never mentioned he feels we should have a federally funded police organization with funding equal to the dept of defense? Where's the blame? Interestingly enough ole street rat Al has never mentioned it but he has spent an awful lot of time in the WH as Obamas liaison on race relations which is unbelievable to me but its just a fact. How many of these would you like to see?

Now that I read the story I find it funny that the union didn't think it relevant to mention her equally meaningful personal and professional relationship with the police. Five generations of her family have been in law enforcement, including both her parents. The FOP itself contributed to her campaign.

What I'm seeing is someone that has possible insight into both sides making the right call.

Please Titan you're as bad as Ben. Nobody is blaming anything on Obama. You guys derailed the whole thing.

I'm not to Ben's level yet.

But some of you are every bit as bad as the worst "Blame Bush" nutbag from 2000-2008.

So Obama has never mentioned he feels we should have a federally funded police organization with funding equal to the dept of defense? Where's the blame? Interestingly enough ole street rat Al has never mentioned it but he has spent an awful lot of time in the WH as Obamas liaison on race relations which is unbelievable to me but its just a fact. How many of these would you like to see?

Oh now there we go with those pesky facts again. Funny how that works.

Archived