Gold Cup

AUbritt

yep pulling for Jamaica man...........worked in Jamaica back in the mid 70's.................................great times saw Marley concerts when he would play at local bars as well as large venues. Oh to be young again

yep pulling for Jamaica man...........worked in Jamaica back in the mid 70's.................................great times saw Marley concerts when he would play at local bars as well as large venues. Oh to be young again

That's pretty awesome.

That's pretty awesome.

It really was heaven didn't know how good I had it.

Painful evening on so many levels. Feels like our football loss to Texas A&M last season when we had SO many chances to seal the deal + bad luck + knee-jerk officiating. Re Mexico/Panama, I met Mark Gieger during my FIFA level 5 ref training and that game is what I'd expect). Can't wait for the Fall playoff game between the USA and the winner of this Gold Cup to see who represents this region in the Confederations Cup. Maybe we'll have discovered a defender or 2 to go with our usually terrific midfield & forwards.

One of the few hilarious moments:

Refs ringing hands as Mexican fans throw water bottles etc at irate Panamanians in Georgia Dome,

carb-starved-looking players stand around pointing, arguing & pushing like little girls,

big gut, 6'5" Georgia State trooper strides onto the sidelines.

Play resumes.

Archived