Gay man files lawsuit against bible publishers

He claims that verses that call homosexuality a sin violate his constitutional rights. Now this guy is just one person, probably a loon, but still this is the attitude we are seeing more and more openly expressed now after the ruling by SCOTUS a couple of weeks ago. Instead of being happy and celebrating their victory, all it did was make these people more emboldened to push even further. http://m.christianpost.com/news/gay-man-files-70m-suit-against-bible-publishers-over-homosexual-verses--33219/

That's a 6-7 year old story. He also sued Tyndale House.

From what I can tell, all the suits were dismissed.

I don't doubt the suit being dismissed. Didn't check the timeline. The time is irrelevant. These people are not happy and never will be. You could give them everything they say that they want and they still would not be happy or satisfied.

That's a 6-7 year old story. He also sued Tyndale House.

From what I can tell, all the suits were dismissed.

I don't doubt the suit being dismissed. Didn't check the timeline. The time is irrelevant. These people are not happy and never will be. You could give them everything they say that they want and they still would not be happy or satisfied.

One if you read the board today, apparently timeline is very important.

Two this stuff goes on with both sides. Lawsuits over pictures of Native Americans being pagan and violating someones rights, wanting to impeach people that properly upheld a state constitution cause they didn't vote the way you wanted (which will cost millions to do), claiming the phrase LGBTYALY is triple X style sexual......

Welcome to America. Someone.... somewhere.... is going to never be happy on both sides.

In the U.S. state of Nebraska, State Senator Ernie Chambers filed a suit in 2008 against God, seeking a permanent injunction against God's harmful activities, as an effort to publicize the issue of public access to the court system.[1] The suit was dismissed because God could not be properly notified, not having an address.

Gotten from Wiki, which has been used numerous times by members of this forum and proven to be peerless in historical integrity.

Archived