15 is BS

RunInRed

while I give an A for creativity, I think its stupid to even acknowledge your rival on an AUBURN vanity plate. We are better off to pretend uat doesn't exist.

Who is 15? is that a jersey number?

15 is Alabama's claimed national championships.

Ohh ok xD That actually came to my mind after I posted but figured I'd just wait & see.

Really funny but no way I'd bring that kind of

turd attention my way. Whatever floats ya boat though I guess. A+ for creativity!

while I give an A for creativity, I think its stupid to even acknowledge your rival on an AUBURN vanity plate. We are better off to pretend uat doesn't exist.

This was my first thought as well.

Especially on a Porsche...

Sir, its a boxster.

Sir, its a boxster.

Still a Porsche and still more car than I can afford

Sir, its a boxster.

Still a Porsche and still more car than I can afford

You can get a used one 2010 and under for under 20,000. Hit 2004 and they can go under 10,000. Brand new different story of course.

I just always remember that line from the movie and thought it was funny.

Archived