Why Society NEEDS Alpha Males

Weegle777

Probably going to hear a lot of crap, but it's a good article written by a woman so here goes.

http://chicksontheright.com/blog/item/29909-why-society-needs-alpha-males

I received an email the other day from an irritated Canadian. (Which is kind of a rarity, I hear.) He was pretty upset that we wrote about Canada and the way gay marriage has kind of destroyed free speech in the country. (You can read that particular article here.)

I always get a kick out of the people who decide to send us long, angry emails about why we’re wrong. And hey, I’m not perfect. I’ll self-analyze. I'm more than willing to be challenged. And I’ll give this guy props. He seemed fairly reasonable in the beginning. But then I started reading lines like, “As for picking on Canadians, forget it. We are smarter, funnier, kinder and don't talk like we have a mouthful of turtle eggs. The age of the American hillbilly is upon us,” it kind of canceled out any point he almost had.

They hate U.S. ‘cause they ain’t U.S. (See what I did there?)

Moving on.

Despite his wacky "CANADIANS ARE BETTER" complex, he said something that I really want to focus on, because it’s been on my mind anyway.

“Young males are being strategically emasculated to the extent that few of them will ever be capable of assuming a traditional father role.”

Shut the front door. Something we can actually agree on. Let’s talk a little bit about that.

I don’t want to believe I’m in the minority here. I’m a firm believer that we can attribute the majority of our problems to the breakdown of the traditional family. And it’s not to say that EVERY family has to look exactly the same. Stuff happens. But society NEEDS men. Alpha males. WHERE ARE THEY?

**More at the link.**

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw this topic. From my phone i only see who posted last. I would have bet a steak dinner and a six pack weegs was the OPer.

Caitlyn Jenner was the Alpha-ist male in the world, and look what he turned into.

I saw this topic. From my phone i only see who posted last. I would have bet a steak dinner and a six pack weegs was the OPer.

Thanks brother, I appreciate that!

A whole lot to ponder there Weeges. Alpha males (faithful to one Woman-love and protect their Family-believe in traditional values) are not PC and would most likely be accused of being sexist-homophobes......Strange world...

A whole lot to ponder there Weeges. Alpha males (faithful to one Woman-love and protect their Family-believe in traditional values) are not PC and would most likely be accused of being sexist-homophobes......Strange world...

That is a whole lot to ponder! :rolleyes:

You define Alpha males as those that would only take one mate? strange :)/>

Strange? Maybe in PC Bizzaro world.

That is a whole lot to ponder! :rolleyes:/>

We are speaking of real men and moral absolutes....YOU obviously would not have a clue....or even the ability to buy a vowel...

Eh? It's PC to think the most dominating males would have the greatest chance of spreading their seed? I'm way out of date with what is and is not part of being "PC" :lol:

Eh? It's PC to think the most dominating males would have the greatest chance of spreading their seed? I'm way out of date with what is and is not part of being "PC" :lol:/>

To the contrary. Dominating Alpha males would do as they please. And could even use self control.......

Eh? It's PC to think the most dominating males would have the greatest chance of spreading their seed? I'm way out of date with what is and is not part of being "PC" :lol:/>

To the contrary. Dominating Alpha males would do as they please. And could even use self control.......

Tim, some here are sssooo confused. They really cant tell the difference between an Alpha and a Jersey Shore Douchebag.

Let me help.

chris-kyle-3-800.jpg

Uber Alpha Male Chris Kyle taking care of his son & family. This is a Real American Alpha Male.

http://www.people.com/article/american-sniper-chris-kyle-story-behind-bradley-cooper-role

Mike "The Situation" Sorentino? American Douchebag.

072110_jersey_shore_season2_teaser_544_xxxx.jpg?w=544

I find it so sad that the American Educational System needs constant help on the simple definition of words.

Eh? It's PC to think the most dominating males would have the greatest chance of spreading their seed? I'm way out of date with what is and is not part of being "PC" :lol:

The concept of "alpha males" is way too close to science for Timmy to understand.

e0926da21efbff6fb581cd4b99b02e11.jpg

did you use a selfie stick for this one?

What a moronic statement. How are you going to use a selfie stick with hoofs? Good grief.

What a moronic statement. How are you going to use a selfie stick with hoofs? Good grief.

Maybe it's attached to your horn.

Come on man, that would take away from the artistic nature of the outfit.

Bwahahahaha

Packs of mammals have alpha males and females. It's just a normal part of life.

I've seen the light! So when do I get my harem?

When a woman sees the importance of having strong, masculine alphas and the males of our society see it as a joke and ridiculousness, your answer about the problem with our society has been given.

Archived