She Tells It Like it Is

Proud Tiger

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scripted rants are the bestest.

Any particular part of the " script " which you had issue ?

Wow. Nice ISIS recruiting video.

Do I care about other factors.... No he was Muslim.

Do I care that he isn't linked to any groups.... No he was Muslim.

Do I want a Holy War...... Hell yes I do.

She just gave them everything they wanted and more.

Guest NC1406

To some I guess her message would be more appealing if she read the script after gaining 70 to 90 pounds and changing into a terrible blue colored pants suit. Apparently you sound smarter reading script in a pants suit.

Also, do we really think the terrorist needed this for their recruiting video??

We should be angry as a country. The terrorist could give a crap about political correctness. We could kiss their terrorist's butts and they will still want to kill us.

On another note, one of my sons served along side two of the Marines that were killed. One was the first Gunnery Sgt. he worked with after his Commission. My son does not give out accolades lightly. We lost some damn good men in this attack and apparently Gunny was one of our best. You never expect to lose your loved ones on a damn B Billet.

To some I guess her message would be more appealing if she read the script after gaining 70 to 90 pounds and changing into a terrible blue colored pants suit. Apparently you sound smarter reading script in a pants suit.

We should be angry as a country. The terrorist could give a crap about political correctness. We could kiss their terrorist's butts and they will still want to kill us.

On another note, one of my sons served along side two of the Marines that were killed. One was the first Gunnery Sgt. he worked with after his Commission. My son does not give out accolades lightly. We lost some damn good men in this attack and apparently Gunny was one of our best. You never expect to lose your loved ones on a damn B Billet.

You can try wearing a blue pantsuit , but I doubt your posts will sound any smarter.

Guest NC1406

You can try wearing a blue pantsuit , but I doubt your posts will sound any smarter.

There are some audiences I would rather not reach. With or without my pantsuit.

Does it matter that he searched ' martyrdom' on his computer, while in Jordan , and that his uncle is now being investigated for ties to terrorist groups ?

Probably not 1 damn bit , to you.

She gave them a reason to REALLY come after us ?

Surely, you can't be serious. Have you not been paying attention to what they've been doing, and saying., over the past few years ????

Oh, that's right. YOU probably think Benghazi was all about a YouTube video, huh?

If ONLY we'd be nice to them, maybe they'd not want to saw heads off and rape women , on a daily basis.

:lmao:

Some people will keep their head in the sand until the thread hits close to home, i.e., their family or friends.

Script?........have you ever seen Obama babble when he doesn't have a teleprompter?

Does it matter that he searched ' martyrdom' on his computer, while in Jordan , and that his uncle is now being investigated for ties to terrorist groups ?

More like I don't give a flying %$^&!

Hey guess what I searched KKK in Alabama. I must be out lynching and hanging etc etc. I got no issue burning the kid down and pissing on his grave if he turns out to be a terrorist. But don't go on TV and throw everything out the window and just say Muslim kid bad when you got nothing. Which is what she did.

Surely, you can't be serious. Have you not been paying attention to what they've been doing, and saying., over the past few years ????

Reading comprehension please. Never said anything about coming at us. She gave them the recruitment tools they want. Which is that in the United States all Muslims are evil, we wont accept you, we won't treat you fair, we will turn on you and blame you and call you a terrorist for J walking. Why would you be friends with Americans, why would you want to live in a culture that doesn't accept you, that calls itself a melting pot. America lies. Throw that stuff at a confused angry teen and you can hook em.

They want us in a full blown all out war with them based on religion. She called for one with her put the fear of God in them with a B1 all over the desert comment.

Oh, that's right. YOU probably think Benghazi was all about a YouTube video, huh?

Sure why not, its what you want to believe that I believe. If it does it for you go for it. Really has nothing to do with my point.

If ONLY we'd be nice to them, maybe they'd not want to saw heads off and rape women , on a daily basis.

Well thank God we don't rape women in America, we do some beheading, we burn people, pretty good at shooting people also. Then of course I didn't say ISIS wasn't violent either, so no clue what that is about.

What does suck is when your out with your adopted relatives, that were brought over as practically newborns. Raised by an American family and in a Christian church. Then just cause of the way they look and people watching hosts like that stupid girl you hear the whispers of ewww their Muslims.... ooooo better look out. I actually picked them up from school once and one was by a magazine rack and this lady not knowing the kid was with me asked me to watch them in case they left their backpack there to blow up the store. She was freaking ready to call the cops and they were getting tips from Cosmo.

So ya man. You take a Muslim kid living in the United States that has no hate. Put on TV he is evil, put on message boards he is evil, call him evil to his back etc. Kid is gonna get curious and look things up. Then if one of those recruiters hits him and he is confused about things they point that stuff out. You will never be accepted blah blah (teens and acceptance you know) then the kid isn't that hard to flip. This guy had depression, sounds like he was potentially manic, and also had a drug problem.

Quote: "They want us in a full blown all out war with them based on religion." Their war with us is based on religion. It's not for the traditional goals of territory, power or riches. It's for religion. That's from their perspective.

How some of us in the West can sit here and say the war with ISIS is not a religious war amazes me, because a religious war is exactly what they are fighting. If we're to oppose them at all, we are by definition also fighting a religious war.

Quote: "They want us in a full blown all out war with them based on religion." Their war with us is based on religion. It's not for the traditional goals of territory, power or riches. It's for religion. That's from their perspective.

How some of us in the West can sit here and say the war with ISIS is not a religious war amazes me, because a religious war is exactly what they are fighting. If we're to oppose them at all, we are by definition also fighting a religious war.

The purpose of us fighting them is not we are Christians thus we are going to fight Islam. It will be because we have to.

But if you want to get that definitive about it and it makes you happy, then fap away to it.

Elle...she wasn't doing her comments on Fox News.

Elle wasn't claiming she was. She simply responded to the question about how people that stupid get on TV with the opinion that an entire channel caters to them.

Elle wasn't claiming she was. She simply responded to the question about how people that stupid get on TV with the opinion that an entire channel caters to them.

Sometimes having to explain a joke ruins it. BUT SOMETIMES, it adds to the irony of the joke.

Thank you TT.

Sometimes having to explain a joke ruins it. BUT SOMETIMES, it adds to the irony of the joke.

Thank you TT.

We loves us some irony 'round these parts.

Texan4Auburn - recruitment ..? For what ? Peaceful mission work to " witness " for Allah ?

My reading comprehension is just fine. It's yours that needs a refresher.

That was weird.

I think the point is how you define "them". If them means radical Islamists, you are correct. If them means all Muslims period, then you are playing into the hands of the radicals who would like to see exactly that.

And no one has suggested that the radicals are not motivated by religion. No one.

Archived