Hillary's Troubles Mount

Proud Tiger

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DOJ will do nothing about the pantsuits many crimes...

This was unbelievably dumb on her part.

I believe that word should be arrogant.

But we've been told that Hillary is the smartest woman in the world . How can she be stupid ?

But we've been told that Hillary is the smartest woman in the world . How can she be stupid ?

Who said that?

That's been the general feeling about Hillary , as portrayed by the Left, for over 20 years.

Don't tell me you've never heard that one before.

Who said that?

That's been the general feeling about Hillary , as portrayed by the Left, for over 20 years.

Well, for a brief moment we found common ground and then you reverted to your delusional state.

Who said that?

Well, for a brief moment we found common ground and then you reverted to your delusional state.

Former Democrat House Ways and Means Committee Chairman and convicted felon Dan Rostenkowski was credited with calling Hillary "the smartest woman in the world''.

Who said that?

Former Democrat House Ways and Means Committee Chairman and convicted felon Dan Rostenkowski was credited with calling Hillary "the smartest woman in the world''.

Credited , but I can't find an actual source of him saying it.

So if anyone says something that you don't know about that makes them delusional? Interesting

So if anyone says something that you don't know about that makes them delusional? Interesting

You make things up like the "That's been the general feeling about Hillary , as portrayed by the Left, for over 20 years." That's a broad statement. The Left think Hillary's the smartest woman in world. Pure delusion on your part . According to Cal Thomas, Rostentowski once said it, although one can't found an origin source showing that. But even if this one loser said it once years ago, you leap to a delusion that the Left are convinced she's the smartest woman in the world. You won't follow this simple explanation either, due to your delusion, but there it is.

There's nothing in the least bit delusional about it. You just don't like hearing it, especially now.

Educate yourself.

http://www.westernjo...est-woman-room/

Not " made up " by me, what so ever.

So, care to retract that claim?

There's nothing in the least bit delusional about it. You just don't like hearing it, especially now.

Educate yourself.

You're citing a conservative news site that is merely repeating the same thing you said, with the same lack of sourcing or proof.

Educate yourself.

You're citing a conservative news site that is merely repeating the same thing you said, with the same lack of sourcing or proof.

Actually, I'm not. I'm clearly providing evidence that it's nothing * I * made up. So that part of the " delusion " has been completely shot down.

What we have here is ignorance on the part of some on display. I have heard of this about Hillary, but apparently TexasTiger hasn't. So, that some how makes ME delusional ? Or just because I've heard something, and he's not, I'm the one who is making things up ?

Hardly.

Educate yourself.

Actually, I'm not. I'm clearly providing evidence that it's nothing * I * made up. So that part of the " delusion " has been completely shot down.

What we have here is ignorance on the part of some on display. I have heard of this about Hillary, but apparently TexasTiger hasn't. So, that some how makes ME delusional ? Or just because I've heard something, and he's not, I'm the one who is making things up ?

Hardly.

Ok. Congrats on absolving yourself of being the sole source of this narrative which remains unproven.

Unproven ? It's no secret that the Left, ( understand, I mean a large majority, if not every single living , breathing, card carrying member ) has adored and praised Hillary for her brilliance. I trust you're not going to quibble over THAT too, are you ?

Because if you are, then I'm just wasting my time.

Unproven ? It's no secret that the Left, ( understand, I mean a large majority, if not every single living , breathing, card carrying member ) has adored and praised Hillary for her brilliance. I trust you're not going to quibble over THAT too, are you ?

Only a ideologue hater would claim she's not intelligent, but I know no one who would ever say she's the smartest woman in the world. You feel the need to ascribe adoration of Dems to those on your left. If she was as loved as you think, she'd have been elected in 2008.

Even if true, how is that proof?

You're moving the goalposts. Many on the Left probably do thinks she's very intelligent. But the statement was "smartest woman on the planet." And that has not been proven to be the view of those on the Left, or to be a quote that even originated from the Left.

If am, at least you know how the rest of this board feels 90% of the time you post anything.

Archived