INJURY updates...who is really in the "know"?

TigerfanKM

Sheesh we have been snakebit this season.

It's been a while since we've had so many injuries on the AU roster. We have been very fortunate lately in regards to this in the recent past. It happens to everyone at some point, though.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any news on Lawson status? I heard what Gus said today. But didn't know if anyone had spoken with a player or somebody that had any progress? Injurys suck. I wishni could turn them off just like on madden

Any news on Lawson status? I heard what Gus said today. But didn't know if anyone had spoken with a player or somebody that had any progress? Injurys suck. I wishni could turn them off just like on madden

Lawson is done as an Auburn Tiger. As of now he is going to the NFL next year and he is done for the year here.

Lawson is done as an Auburn Tiger. As of now he is going to the NFL next year and he is done for the year here.

Poor decision, if true.

i hate that but do not blame him. He will not be an early pick by any means but could be a middle/Latrell and make still make some real money!

Poor decision, if true.

Not according to most of the people involved in this process. Carl will be a 3rd round pick at the least just on his combine numbers alone. I'd leave also.

Poor decision, if true.

Not according to most of the people involved in this process. Carl will be a 3rd round pick at the least just on his combine numbers alone. I'd leave also.

i'd be surprised if he was invited to the combine. Would have to be at the AU workouts

Lawson needs to make the best decision for himself. He will always be on of my all time favorites list. Good luck to him

Do red flags or major injury concerns hurt a players draft stock more? Dorial Green-Beckham was drafted in the 2nd rd after not playing for a year but CL is going to have played 1 half of football in 2 years because of injury.

Do red flags or major injury concerns hurt a players draft stock more? Dorial Green-Beckham was drafted in the 2nd rd after not playing for a year but CL is going to have played 1 half of football in 2 years because of injury.

I bet it's determined on a case by case basis, with different teams taking different views.

Also, if a team can get Carl in the later rounds, they may see it as a bargain/risk well worth taking.

I want Carl to do what's best for him, too. It's really unfortunate he hasn't been able to play more for us.

I bet it's determined on a case by case basis, with different teams taking different views.

Also, if a team can get Carl in the later rounds, they may see it as a bargain/risk well worth taking.

I want Carl to do what's best for him, too. It's really unfortunate he hasn't been able to play more for us.

But did you call the scouts and talk to them?

:laugh:

Only for 3 teams. The rest, I just mind read.

:laugh:/>

Ok....as long as you're not dodging the tough questions LOL

:outtahere:

Britt's scouting connections are in his fantasy football league. ;)

Britt's scouting connections are in his fantasy football league. ;)

I only have a fantasy fantasy football league. I dominate in my own mind.

Archived