***Auburn vs. LSU Game Thread***

RunInRed

I just dont understand why every coach we get isnt able to develop talent. Seems like someone has their hands in the team who shouldnt. I think the same happened with Chizik

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are a very bad team. Pains me to say. From coaching on down to the players. Players have not been developed. This season will get very ugly.

Has happened since Tubs left.

CTT had some very ugly losses too.

We are a very bad team. Pains me to say. From coaching on down to the players. Players have not been developed. This season will get very ugly.

Has happened since Tubs left.

We're not in the same league as lsu.

Unfortunately we are and there are better teams out there that we'll have to play.

I don't see it. We don't have the same type of athletes

>same league

>SEC

What players. Barber been our best he's not in the league of their guys. Their wr are more athletic. Their d ends....I guess d tackles...we can say d tackles

Gus's loyalty to certain players destroys the morale of the team. Same thing happened last year with a Whitehead.

This is the worst QB play I have ever seen at Auburn. Worse than the contents of an urban sewer that we saw from Wallace, Mosely, Frazier, Ben Leard in his first UT game as a starter, the awful transfer who played JUCO with Rudy Johnson, Gabe Gross, and so on and so forth.

But Gus is worse. Every pass play is designed with a primary receiver, with no audible options for the QB, and no ability to hit secondary targets.

This will be worse than 41-7

I hate to be the bearer of more bad news, but we are being shellacked buy a one trick pony. LSU without Fournette isn't racking up that many yards. Of course that's a far cry from reality where they are racking up a fat ton of yards every time he touches the ball. The rest of the season, against a balanced offense, Is going to be sickening. We are in 2102 the remix folks. Who do you think the coach will be in 2013? Before you castigate me, stop to think just how much this staff gets paid to get wins. We are falling tremendously short of expectations. We look inapt.

Gus's loyalty to certain players destroys the morale of the team. Same thing happened last year with a Whitehead.

You might be right.

our defensive line, and linebackers are pathetic. Add offensive line to that also

Linebackers, yes... Line, no!

They're exhausted...

115 degree heat and GUS is keeping them on the field.

Archived