***Auburn vs. LSU Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even a top flight auburn offense would not win this game if our defense continues to allow a team to run through holes the size of a dump truck

I hate to be the bearer of more bad news, but we are being shellacked buy a one trick pony. LSU without Fournette isn't racking up that many yards. Of course that's a far cry from reality where they are racking up a fat ton of yards every time he touches the ball. The rest of the season, against a balanced offense, Is going to be sickening. We are in 2102 the remix folks. Who do you think the coach will be in 2013? Before you castigate me, stop to think just how much this staff gets paid to get wins. We are falling tremendously short of expectations. We look inapt.

Anyone who runs the ball for LSU is abusing us. Not just Leonard

But Gus is worse. Every pass play is designed with a primary receiver, with no audible options for the QB, and no ability to hit secondary targets.

Why is JJ still in there? Why?

I'm really starting to think we have an idiot for HC. I've been supportive as hell but this is just ridiculous.

If CGM wants to keep his job, he changes QB now. I don't really think it saves him though. Not this year but next. I think we have CWM as long as we want him. No one will come calling

Unless he decides to take a break. He might be thinking what kind of mess did he get into.

This is the worst QB play I have ever seen at Auburn. Worse than the contents of an urban sewer that we saw from Wallace, Mosely, Frazier, Ben Leard in his first UT game as a starter, the awful transfer who played JUCO with Rudy Johnson, Gabe Gross, and so on and so forth.

But Gus is worse. Every pass play is designed with a primary receiver, with no audible options for the QB, and no ability to hit secondary targets.

This will be worse than 41-7

This is because JJ can't handle anything more.

Archived