40,000 'women' on Ashley Madison shared just six email addresses - all of them owned by the affairs website itself

DKW 86

http://www.dailymail...ite-itself.html

40,000 'women' on Ashley Madison shared just six email addresses - all of them owned by the affairs website itself

• A data scientist has figures he claims show the site generated fake profiles
  • Jeremy Bullock, says the fake users, known Ashley Angels, were used on a huge scale
  • They even started chats to create the illusion they wanted a relationship
  • But these messages were found to be generic and computer-generated
  • Up to 80 per cent of new members spoke with people who didn't exist, according to Bullock
  • Graphs show that the 'engager' profiles doubled monthly revenue
  • Ashley Madison has constantly denied it set up these automated users

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz3nBahqmqV

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook</p>

This goes beyond karma. Too damn funny. When ever I kick myself for making a questionable decision, I can always say.. at least it wasn't Ashley Madison bad.

Apparently fake people is big business nowadays...

There are actual businesses set up that just provide bots. People pay monthly fee's for facebook friends/likes, youtube views, twitch follows etc.

This goes beyond karma. Too damn funny. When ever I kick myself for making a questionable decision, I can always say.. at least it wasn't Ashley Madison bad.

"Honey, you can come back now. I thought I cheated on you with a woman but really it was just a bot. Xoxo"

Apparently fake people is big business nowadays...

There are actual businesses set up that just provide bots. People pay monthly fee's for facebook friends/likes, youtube views, twitch follows etc.

All of these. These losers were paying $500-1800 to chat with...BOTS. Just when you thought it could not get sadder, it did.

What's wrong with loving a robot?

18dxlkdwqfz5tjpg.jpg

Is that a girl robot or a boy robot?

I think Number 5 was a boy robot. He really had the hots for Ally Sheedy.

All of these. These losers were paying $500-1800 to chat with...BOTS. Just when you thought it could not get sadder, it did.

Just imagine what they'll pay to do more than chat w/ actual , physical " bots " .

So basically all these horny dudes paid hundreds of dollars to join a big ol' sausagefest. Awesome.

Women cheat with people they know, in places they are comfortable with and at times they are least likely to get caught.

Men cheat with anyone, anywhere, anytime.

If more men realized this they wouldn't get taken in by sites like Ashley Madison.

So basically all these horny dudes paid hundreds of dollars to join a big ol' sausagefest. Awesome.

Women cheat with people they know, in places they are comfortable with and at times they are least likely to get caught.

If more men realized this they wouldn't get taken in by sites like Ashley Madison.

not very hard for women to cheat. any man who thinks some hot horny chick is going to post her half naked picture on the web to meet some random dude who lives in the same area for for freaky, no strings attached sex, has a more serious problem than the one that got him to that site.

And just how did you come by this info............insider knowledge I wonder j/k 44 j/k

not very hard for women to cheat. any man who thinks some hot horny chick is going to post her half naked picture on the web to meet some random dude who lives in the same area for for freaky, no strings attached sex, has a more serious problem than the one that got him to that site.

You should be ashamed of yourself for mocking hope.

women cheat too. so I find it incredible that so many men paid so much $ to only have " cyber " affairs w/ bots, and not ANY women did the same ?

Something is amiss here.

women cheat too. so I find it incredible that so many men paid so much $ to only have " cyber " affairs w/ bots, and not ANY women did the same ?

Something is amiss here.

They aren't supposed to be "cyber" affairs. They thought they were paying all that money to meet real women who also wanted to cheat, then arrange to have a little tryst together.

As far as it not happening with women, I think even when the 40,000 accounts were believed to be real women, the initial numbers were already heavily tilted in favor of men. Men made up like 75-80% of the accounts or something like that. I know women cheat too, but it might have just been that since there were so many actual men registered, the female to male ratio was so tilted in favor of a woman seeking men that there was simply no need to create a bunch of fake male accounts.

I know the men didn't SIGN UP for cyber affairs, they thought they were getting the real thing. But how long did it take for them to figure out that 100's and 1000's of $ spent netted meeting exactly zero real human females ?

Talk about your false hope !

I know the men didn't SIGN UP for cyber affairs, they thought they were getting the real thing. But how long did it take for them to figure out that 100's and 1000's of $ spent netted meeting exactly zero real human females ?

(Female Genitalia) is always at the next pay level...

(Female Genitalia) is always at the next pay level...

While I'm not really bitter about my three divorces, and remain on friendly terms with my exes...I can certainly understand why some folks might say that's true in real life as well as the internet fantasy world! :rolleyes:

Archived