UF v OM

NoALtiger

UF is gonna be a monster. Getting better every week. Aggression. Execution. Fire. Absolutely killing it.

With great coaching and player development !

Haha. We heard you

People are starting to say Florida is the Auburn of 2013. I don't see it but to give Florida credit, we never stomped any decent team 38-3.

Not sure that will happen again, but Florida is off to a great start.

I think the only real similarity is both coaches are being compared in their first year. The rest of the comparison is wack.

UF is gonna be a monster. Getting better every week. Aggression. Execution. Fire. Absolutely killing it.

With great coaching and player development !

Haha. We heard you

;) Glad somebody is listening!

So, is there anyone out there who really thought OM was #3 nationally? Or is this the proverbial post-big game win let-down?

Clearly, Ole Miss was overrated, but at this point in the season I really don't know who is legitimate, and that's across the whole country.

Hugh Freeze got out coached. Reminded me of Alabama 2013. To me it was that simple. Florida had the better game plan and execution on both sides of the ball. I'm extremely impressed with McElwain.

Ole Miss is still a very good football team. Alabama looked like a real contender today - their consistency is something to marvel at. Texas A&M has been consistent as well. I still think the West is a toss up. Florida Georgia game will have everything riding on it from the looks of things.

So, is there anyone out there who really thought OM was #3 nationally? Or is this the proverbial post-big game win let-down?

Clearly, Ole Miss was overrated, but at this point in the season I really don't know who is legitimate, and that's across the whole country.

Hugh Freeze got out coached. Reminded me of Alabama 2013. To me it was that simple. Florida had the better game plan and execution on both sides of the ball. I'm extremely impressed with McElwain.

Ole Miss is still a very good football team. Alabama looked like a real contender today - their consistency is something to marvel at. Texas A&M has been consistent as well. I still think the West is a toss up. Florida Georgia game will have everything riding on it from the looks of things.

I have to disagree on Ole Miss being overrated, even with the loss to UF. They beat a Saban coached Alabama team in BDS. That deserves national recognition.

I have to disagree on Ole Miss being overrated, even with the loss to UF. They beat a Saban coached Alabama team in BDS. That deserves national recognition.

I meant to say that they are not the number 3 team. I agree with what you just said.

People are starting to say Florida is the Auburn of 2013. I don't see it but to give Florida credit, we never stomped any decent team 38-3.

With a functional defense, I think that 2013 team would have stomped more than one decent team 38-3. Even with the bad defense that Auburn had, it took UGA and FSU both 4th quarter rallies to make a game of it. They ultimately won one and lost one. That 2013 team definitely didn't have a defense that played like Florida's did throughout the entire game. That said, I don't really see it either. Perhaps they are seeing the similarity in the vein of that is what 2013 Auburn could have done with a defense.

Muschamps players?

Muschamps players?

That's the whole thing though --- they didn't play like Muschamp players at all. They looked like a completely different team.

Muschamps players?

That's the whole thing though --- they didn't play like Muschamp players at all. They looked like a completely different team.

Guess I would wait a few more games to judge the situation at UF.....OM made every possible mistake ..and meanwhile UF is in the middle of the SEC pack in most stats...despite playing a pretty modest schedule. I still pick the dawgs to beat UF when the time comes.

Wait for the UF vs LSU game to hop on the Gator bandwagon.

The nation is catching on to Slimebomb. He was crowing on the SEC network about how he clearly now knew Ole Miss didn't BEAT Bama, Bama handed the game to OM. It was funny seeing the other commentators' faces.

The nation is catching on to Slimebomb. He was crowing on the SEC network about how he clearly now knew Ole Miss didn't BEAT Bama, Bama handed the game to OM. It was funny seeing the other commentators' faces.

No one ever actually beats Alabama. They just beat themselves. Come on meow.

Unfortunately that is partly true.....most teams beating bama do it by catching them on a bad day ....for bama.....like OM did.

One aspect of football you can pretty much count on...the team that make the most mistakes (turnovers) usually loses the game.

Unfortunately that is partly true.....most teams beating bama do it by catching them on a bad day ....for bama.....like OM did.

One aspect of football you can pretty much count on...the team that make the most mistakes (turnovers) usually loses the game.

Yeah, unfortunately it is partly true. Alabama is the model for consistency, there's no doubt about it.

Muschamps players?

They had one more year of maturity...(You see two can play the game its all in the spin)

Yeah, unfortunately it is partly true. Alabama is the model for consistency, there's no doubt about it.

^Like it or not, this is very true.

Archived