Daniel "Legatron" Carlson A Finalist For Lou Groza Award

augolf1716

Congrats to the UCLA kid, compared his and Carlson's stats and his were slightly better so well deserved for the young man. Congrats to Carlson though on an amazing season.

Congrats to the UCLA kid, compared his and Carlson's stats and his were slightly better so well deserved for the young man. Congrats to Carlson though on an amazing season.

Helps that UCLA kid was a Sr.

UCLA kid did have a good season and I am sure they figured Legatron would be back next year for another shot at it.

He was definitely deserving but the 4 FGS over 50 yards is truly amazing in college and should have overrode the slight difference in stats. Oh well. Glad we have Carlson another 2 years.

UCLA kid did have a good season and I am sure they figured Legatron would be back next year for another shot at it.

I think our special teams guys have really been snubbed in recent years. I agree wigh your statement 100%

The UCLA kid is a senior and has been kicking really well for 4 years. Carlson has a couple more years to display his talents.

The UCLA kid is a senior and has been kicking really well for 4 years. Carlson has a couple more years to display his talents.

Other kid got it because he was a senior, period. Daniel's status were better not overall percentage but in general his body of work was much better. Also at 40+ Daniel crushed they other guy's percentage and was the only kicker in the country with 4 FGs over 51 yards.

Archived