***Auburn vs. Alabama - Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wide open and easy conversion for the 1st down and he drops it. That's just how this season has gone. regroup and get ready for the bowl game. We played them better than anybody thought we would.

There you Cole. It is that 1 dropped pass that made JJ look bad lol.

Super happy huh? Your brain activity is really moving today lol

Story of the season. Boys played hard and kept the game in reach. Proud of the guys, just couldn't capitalize on the chances we had. WDE

2015 will always go down in history as the absolute worst passing offense I've ever seen...from QB to WRs all the way down the depth chart, it's been just awful. Time to move on and fix it...

D played good ball.....no way AU was going to beat bama scoring only 13 points. D has given up 27 points or fewer the second half of the season....good prospects for next season on D.....as for the O...that's a big question mark.

Back to my thread on top ten players for each team, I think our best WR was ranked something like #36 coming out of high school (not counting J Smith, who was a top ranked athlete, playing at WR now) . Our lack of passing ability has hamstrung the team and the coaches this season

Time for Auburn to run it up the middle three times. But they appear to be opening the playbook, a five and out. I don't guess it matters how bad our QB situation is because we don't have any WR's.

Any true football fan watching this game could see that an outmatched AU team with sub-par QB play played above itself defensively until getting simply getting worn out in the 2nd half. Lack of offense cost the defense again. The few points and plays left on the field in the 1st halftime for AU really came to roost. This entire year has been a disappointment largely based on the failure of JJ to live up to any of his hype. Didn't get embarrassed today. Henry is a beast. Need playmakers to make plays. War Eagle!!!

Truth

This might be unpopular, and it's not totally on him, but we win if SW was healthy. Too many bad throws that would've sustained drives or possibly scored.

This is true but just the way this season has gone. Ive been a big JJ supporter but Im not blind. Neither is every team we play. Average QB would have won this game for us. JJ is not average. I dont care who claims he is. They are wrong. Results prove it.

Nobody has wanted to hit henry all game. Nobody. Its like they came in saying "we'd love to win but we are not quite willing to tackle that guy"

what BS....what game are you watching ?.

The one that has derrick henry over 200 yards and has not had to take even a moderately hard hit not once. They dont wanna rap him up, he has successfully tackled himself (slipped) more than any one player on auburns defense at this point

The heisman winner has barely gotten tackled all game...and bama has no more points than they do? Welcome to dumboland.

Im thinking the tide sees it the way i do. If we would hit him. Stop him. Do anything. He wouldnt carry the ball 900 times for slightly over ten thousand yards. Or whatever similar stats he has. Lmao

Archived